Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancini on Toure:

He’s one of the best players in the world, he can still have his say. He played for many teams, in many leagues like Belgium, Spain, Russia, England. He only misses Italy, this may be a good chance for him.

We’re working on it. You know, there are some players who may change team and Yaya is one of them. Next year we may try: we just need three champions to close the gap with Juventus.

You stay classy Bobby talking about someone else's player and letting the world know you're working on it.

Hope Txiki sells him a virus instead.

Mister Appointment said:
Mancini on Toure:

He’s one of the best players in the world, he can still have his say. He played for many teams, in many leagues like Belgium, Spain, Russia, England. He only misses Italy, this may be a good chance for him.

We’re working on it. You know, there are some players who may change team and Yaya is one of them. Next year we may try: we just need three champions to close the gap with Juventus.

You stay classy Bobby talking about someone else's player and letting the world know you're working on it.

'Arry Mancini'

Give me Pogba and you can take away Toure Mancini. I'm sick of this CAF bullshit and missing him for a month each 2 years in the middle of the season.

Mister Appointment said:
Mancini on Toure:

An angry mob is assembling as we speak........RUN!

Yaya would have a fucking fantastic time in Italy. With the speed of their game, he'd probably take naps on the field and still be the best player on the pitch. If Pirlo can dominate the league despite not actually being able to move, fuck knows what Yaya would do there.

bitsmith said:
Give me Pogba and you can take away Toure Mancini. I'm sick of this CAF bullshit and missing him for a month each 2 years in the middle of the season.

And he knows that Toure will be available for the whole of next year.Might explain why he's interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.