Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Why do we play him pushed forward? Didn't do anything in last 30 mins. We need him on the ball all time. We played with 10 men when he can't be arsed closing down

Re: Yaya

Lythamblue said:
May as well have played with 10 men and then he stands laughing and hugging pep at the end, better not say what I want with emotions very raw at the moment! Wanker

He is lazy but normally does ok in big games, he does not look fit is over weight!!!

Lythamblue said:
May as well have played with 10 men and then he stands laughing and hugging pep at the end, better not say what I want with emotions very raw at the moment! Wanker

He is lazy but normally does ok in big games, he does not look fit is over weight!!!

KippaxCitizen said:
Disgusting second half from him. Contributed fuck all and then he's having a laugh with Guardiola at the end of the game.

Fucking joke of a second half performance from him!

We had ten men!

Pretty much this. Petulance, arrogance, contempt, laziness, call it what you want, but from what I've seen of him this season, he's not arsed in the slightest. He was merely shit in the 1st half, but the 2nd? Disgraceful. He'll be gone next summer

KippaxCitizen said:
Disgusting second half from him. Contributed fuck all and then he's having a laugh with Guardiola at the end of the game.

Fucking joke of a second half performance from him!

We had ten men!

Pretty much this. Petulance, arrogance, contempt, laziness, call it what you want, but from what I've seen of him this season, he's not arsed in the slightest. He was merely shit in the 1st half, but the 2nd? Disgraceful. He'll be gone next summer

Lythamblue said:

I don't know if he is knackered or something is going on but he hasn't been right for a while. He just seems to be behind play all the time, either behind the ball when we are attacking and not contributing or behind Bayern when they attack. Sometimes with this quality of players you need to get tight and they just had far too much space.

Obviously he wasn't at fault for the goal but we looked so flat in the middle mainly because he didn't contribute enough. Nasri was the same though and drifted out wide and inside without really doing anything. Both passengers tonight I'm afraid. The rest of the team worked hard and did not deserve to lose that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.