Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Glad you guys have already started a thread on this...was worried about calling him out on here! Why didn't Pelle take him off early in the 2nd half....shocking play......Dzeko is another that didn't do much when he got the chance....for all the firepower we have, we never look like scoring unless Aguero on the pitch......We played with 9 or 10 men most of this game.....was shocked how bad Yaya played! Hart, Kompany and Fernandinho all had excellent games tho and was proud of the way they played..........Really cant see how anyone can think we're ready to take on Europe...these big teams really show up the weakness in Nasir, Yaya and one or two others game......tough loss but they did have a lot more chances than us so guess fair result when you look at the whole game......very disappointing! Chelsea next......

Said at the time, thought we missed a chance in the summer to move him on. He's been fabulous for us, and will rightly go down as one of the greatest players we've ever had. But I can't see a place for him in the side against the top sides in Europe. Can't use him in a midfield two, and not good enough further forward.

Watching him trundling around in that position for the last 25 minutes while Silva was stuck out on the left wing was enough to nearly make my head explode.

Plays like a lazy overweight plank then celebrates with Bayern manager at the end. Time we got rid of him and his effing ego and his birthday cake.

Does he even want to be there after tonights performance i doubt it. We might as well played with ten men we worked so hard and he offered nothing what so ever. Let hes team mates down big time i would of pulled him off at half time.

I hope vinny gives him a bollocking for that display, he should be ashamed of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.