Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

dobobobo said:

Writing him off I meant

Arh.

I want rid if he continues not to give his all for his fellow team mates like he used to.[/quote]

Even last season when he scored 23 goals and pretty much carried us to the title, he had games where people thought he wasn't trying. In fact it has been levelled at him since he joined us despite what he has done.

I think cakegate has tarnished people's views of him.

Unfortunately not all players are like zabba and Kompany almost pledging themselves to the club for as long as we want them.

There will come a time when he has to go but I for one will never forget his contribution to what we have achieved. It has been immense.

Every player has a dip in form but as stated often, form is temporary but class is permanent and his goal yesterday showed that there is still some class left in Yaya!

go ahead, lavish yaya with all the praise but be careful. I have a feeling Yaya will return to his old ways of not showing any motivation. Yaya has so much talent, he should be hands down the best midfielder to ever grace the game yet he lacks motivation and heart. To me, i think he is done. Granted he scored a beautiful goal. Hope he can reclaim his form and become better but i sincerely doubt it. Against better opposition, he will revert back to not being motivated. Cheers

He still has that ability to get us something from nowhere, just like against Villa. Do you think we'd have won that game without his goal? We'll never know, but it was a bloody vital one like so many of his others. He'll come through his poor form and go back to being the best midfielder in the league again.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
dobobobo said:

Writing him off I meant

Arh.

I want rid if he continues not to give his all for his fellow team mates like he used to.

Even last season when he scored 23 goals and pretty much carried us to the title, he had games where people thought he wasn't trying. In fact it has been levelled at him since he joined us despite what he has done.

I think cakegate has tarnished people's views of him.

Unfortunately not all players are like zabba and Kompany almost pledging themselves to the club for as long as we want them.

There will come a time when he has to go but I for one will never forget his contribution to what we have achieved. It has been immense.

Every player has a dip in form but as stated often, form is temporary but class is permanent and his goal yesterday showed that there is still some class left in Yaya![/quote]

A bloke sitting near me complained about Yaya for most of the first 17 home PL games last season. The closest he came to praising him would "great goal but crap display" type comments.

For the last couple of games he was complaining that Yaya hadn't won the Player of the Year Award.

City fans' relationship status with Yaya has always seemed to fit into the "complicated" category

He took his goal well. Hopefully that will kick start his season. We all know he can do that and more for us when he is focused but I still think we need to be looking at getting his replacement in asap.

Yaya is a Legend.

Form is temporary. Class is permanent.

That goal was absolutely world class and that's why he is an automatic starter.

The campaign to unsettle him clearly continues and the rags are still banging on about birthday cake and similar such bollox.

No doubt they would be firs in line to snap him up if we were ever so stupid as to encourage his departure.

He's a fucking top player. When we get Fernando and Fernandinho in the pivot, him, Silva and Aguero will destroy teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.