Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

George Hannah said:
Stephenhakin said:
Does anyone else think this side could and should take on Europe with Yaya push up? Will this be the main side once everyone is fit at the same time?

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Mangala Kolarov

Fenandinho Fernando

Milner Yaya Silva

Aguero
a fair few would agree with that, maybe Manuel will soon too.
Swap Jovetic for Milner then swap Silva to the right and I'd say its our best side.

Someone with his physique isn't going to be able to scurry about all over the pitch into his mid 30's. If the club want to keep him as the team's playmaker with the ability to conjure great goals, they have no choice than to construct the team around him. Otherwise they'll have to replace him.

Stephenhakin said:
Does anyone else think this side could and should take on Europe with Yaya push up? Will this be the main side once everyone is fit at the same time?

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Mangala Kolorov

Fenandinho Fernando

Milner Yaya Silva

Aguero

I know this is a little off cuff but believe we have to play Yaya to win the league and think this suits him and suits City.

Only Aguero will run beyond the ball. That's my main worry if we do decide to move Yaya forward full time. Sterling or Reus would be ideal if this happens but unrealistic.

is this old news?
Manchester City’s Toure agrees new deal
08 October 2014 | Posted in Personal Endorsement, Soccer, Europe | By Eoin Connolly

Japanese car giant Nissan has announced that Manchester City playmaker Yaya Toure will be an ambassador for its Uefa Champions League sponsorship.

The Ivorian joins PSG and Brazil defender Thiago Silva and Barcelona's Spanish midfielder Andres Iniesta as a participant in the carmaker's 'Engineers of Excitement' advertising campaign.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/manchester_citys_toure_agrees_new_deal/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SportsProDailyDeal+%28SportsPro+Media+-+Latest+News%29&utm_medium=feed" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/manc ... edium=feed</a>

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8spozh-NPdY[/video]

amazing goal by yaya toure against congo!

He just ran from midfield and scored !

3-1 down and Ivory Coast down to 10 men.

Not an ideal preparation for a Saturday morning game. I was hoping it was him who got the red card.

kenzie115 said:
George Hannah said:
Stephenhakin said:

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Mangala Kolarov

Fenandinho Fernando

Milner Yaya Silva

Aguero
a fair few would agree with that, maybe Manuel will soon too.
Swap Jovetic for Milner then swap Silva to the right and I'd say its our best side.

A Yaya Push Up ? Is that the ice-cream or bra variety?

Pulled it back to 3-3 then conceded in the 89th minute.

Cameroon look nailed on for first place. They're behind DR Congo on GD and head to head. Think they need to better DR Congo's results.

Unfortunately DR Congo have to go away to Cameroon in next game.
Ivory Coast play DR Congo at home in last game.

So he'll probably bust a gut in the next two qualifiers in November, then over to the tournament in January.

Pain in the arse this African Nations being mid season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.