Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya

Luxury player. Shouldn't be anywhere near Bayern, Madrid or Barca away where you need graft.

Re: Yaya?

Disgusting second half from him. Contributed fuck all and then he's having a laugh with Guardiola at the end of the game.

Fucking joke of a second half performance from him!

We had ten men!

Yaya Toure - Unsubbable??

No matter how f*cked this guy looks or how sh*t he plays he never gets subbed unless a bad injury means he cannot continue - I'd like to know what the f*ck is going on at City, it seems the management are sh*t scared of subbing him, thats the only conclusion I can come to, its absolutely f*cking astonishing!!

Re: Yaya

May as well have played with 10 men and then he stands laughing and hugging pep at the end, better not say what I want with emotions very raw at the moment! Wanker

Fuming, a fucking disgraceful attempt at a performance. I can forgive players not playing well, but he simply wasn't even trying.

The other major question has to be why is he never substituted? All 3 players who were brought on could of been for him, yet he was allowed to do his human statue impression for the full 90 minutes.

Frustrating.

The invisible player returns. Laughs and jokes with the opponent team at the end. Wouldn't particularly care if his contract didn't get renewed.

Re: Yaya Toure - Unsubbable??

TrueBlue1705 said:
No matter how f*cked this guy looks or how sh*t he plays he never gets subbed unless a bad injury means he cannot continue - I'd like to know what the f*ck is going on at City, it seems the management are sh*t scared of subbing him, thats the only conclusion I can come to, its absolutely f*cking astonishing!!

Waste of a shirt tonight, never seen him so bad, less than useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.