Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: YAYA welcome back

blue12 said:
Proved again today how important he is to the team ,we keep the ball so much better when he plays.
Gonna take some replacing and I fear that's not to far away .
Him, Nasri and silva together are just a thing of beauty. When we have those three we purr.

Im still amazed how many arguments ive had with city fans defending the BEST city player ive ever seen ( and i saw Bell )
But he doesn't track back they say !!!!!!

Excellent today, and it's a big blow that he can't play in the first leg against Barca.

His agent is now saying he's happy and wants to stay at City for life, according to an interview in The Mirror.

Not sure a contract extension is in order, given his age and the fact he still has two years to run. I'd be more than happy to see him still at the club next season though.

Ric said:
Excellent today, and it's a big blow that he can't play in the first leg against Barca.

His agent is now saying he's happy and wants to stay at City for life, according to an interview in The Mirror.

Not sure a contract extension is in order, given his age and the fact he still has two years to run. I'd be more than happy to see him still at the club next season though.

He is at the centre of everything we do. Replacing him will be the most important transfer since the takeover. We have to get it right, no fucking about and settling for second or third choices. We need to identify the player we need and pay whatever it costs.
Getting another year out of Yaya would be nice, but I think this is his last one.

@City_Watch: Sunday Mirror: Yaya's agent says Yaya "loves City" and wants the club to give him a new contract then an executive role after retirement.

@City_Watch: Yaya's agent also said Sheikh Mansour wouldn't even sell Yaya for £250m and doesn't see him leaving City next summer.

I don't see Yaya going anywhere and personally I hope he doesn't, he is one of the best midfielders in world football regardless of age and is a key leader and figurehead in our team.

I would like to see him to see out his career at City and move into a coaching role like Vieira has done, he may have to take a more rotational role as his age increases but he still has so much to offer.

We would be mad to sell him in my opinion.

PSG will look for younger options anyway and Andy Brassell said if Mancini wants Yaya he will have to pay out of his own back pocket to get him because Inter couldn't afford him.

He is what makes the team, he is the glue and he keeps the team together. I guess winning against Newcastle proves that we need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.