Player topic : Yaya Toure (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely right. Anyone at the match could see that palace were well on top at the start of the second half, and a goal then and everyone's arses would have gone. Fortunately the manager saw that, and brought on Yaya and he bosses the fuck out of the game from then on and won at a canter.

"Bosses the fuck"
**like**

I agree .
He was very good in that last 30 minutes .
Yaya will always be a legend .
He will and he'll be even more of one if he helps us to win more trophies this season.

Game was stretched when he came on and he had the energy to do those runs and his passing was good.

Even more impressive wasKevin in that sequence First, he took 2 steps sideways as Yaya gathered the ball (guaranteeing he wasn't going to be offside, then steps forward as soon as Yaya goes into his passing stance. Perfectly timing his run to Yaya's release. Then the pass into the right space with the perfect ammoutof force to give Aguero the time to step back for an easy shot.

I thought DeBryune's play there was world-class like but very few gave it much thought.

I think The entire sequence was world class - from Silva winning the ball to the ball finishing in the net!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.