Player/Young Player of the Season (merged)

Re: Barclays Player of the Season/Young Player of the Season

LoveCity said:
Candidates: RVP, Rooney, Aguero, Silva, Hart, Parker

Young Player nominees: Aguero, Bale, Walker, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Sturridge, Welbeck.

With those shortlists it'd be a travesty if Aguero didn't win Young Player of the Year, he's been a distance better than the other 5.

As for the Player of the Year list I still think it's RVP's.

Re: city trio on pfa list

They vote for this one in Jan, the FWA writers have just received their forms for voting ( a few talking about it this morning on twitter). Explains why Silvas got a chance, and Dempseys exclusion. If Aguero doesn't win Young player i don't even know how il react

What a piss take! No Baresi Jones, Maldini Smalling or Zidane Cleverley.

Aguero and Silva both deserve to be in the best player list. But it's a joke that Aguero could win that junior award. He is a well established world class player. Not some fucking youth.

As good as Hart has been....he shouldn't be there, Kompany should. And Parker and Walker?...aswell as Ox. Someone is taking the piss.

dref619 said:
They vote for this one in Jan, the FWA writers have just received their forms for voting ( a few talking about it this morning on twitter). Explains why Silvas got a chance, and Dempseys exclusion. If Aguero doesn't win Young player i don't even know how il react
So Silva at 7/1 looks like an interesting bet

with this being voted for in january, i reckon the bookies have had a tip off cos no way on earth would van persie's odds be that much shorter than silva's going off form aug to jan. silva was the premier leagues best player during this period bar none and now you can get 7/1. something doesnt add up there.

In my opinion:

PFA Young Player Of The Year nominations should be: Aguero, Richards, Balotelli, Sturridge, McClean, Hart.

PFA Player of the year nominations should be: Aguero, RVP, Silva, Rooney, Mata, Kompany or Yaya Toure.

mikeyboy said:
with this being voted for in january, i reckon the bookies have had a tip off cos no way on earth would van persie's odds be that much shorter than silva's going off form aug to jan. silva was the premier leagues best player during this period bar none and now you can get 7/1. something doesnt add up there.

It's not from August to .

It's from January to December!<br /><br />-- 16 Apr 2012, 19:14 --<br /><br />
ForzaMancini said:
In my opinion:

PFA Young Player Of The Year nominations should be: Aguero, Richards, Balotelli, Sturridge, McClean, Hart.

PFA Player of the year nominations should be: Aguero, RVP, Silva, Rooney, Mata, Kompany or Yaya Toure.

Not that you're biased, of course ;-).

But Joe is 24; he's too old for YPotY.

Vienna_70 said:
mikeyboy said:

It's not from August to .

It's from January to December!

-- 16 Apr 2012, 19:14 --

ForzaMancini said:
In my opinion:

Not that you're biased, of course ;-).

But Joe is 24; he's too old for YPotY.

Yeah, probably a little bit biased but at least I swallowed my pride and put Rooney on the list. And yeah thought Hart might have being too old, in that case I'd put Szczęsny in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.