Player/Young Player of the Season (merged)

Re: city trio on pfa list

Van Persie will win it, but how Yaya wasn't nominated for the Player of the year and how Balotelli wasn't nominated for the young player of the year is beyond me.

It's great that we've got 3 in there, but if St "Scotty" Parker has been better this season than Yaya Toure and Vincent Kompany then I'm a Dutchman (I'm not a Dutchman)

UlsterCitizen said:
LoveCity said:
Doesn't matter if Silva lost his form does it? Isn't the vote around January when he was still magic?
That was the Football Writers Award (I think), they used to have their dinner on the night of the league cup final

No I`m certain its the PFA whose awards were held on the night after the League Cup.
The FWA is sometime in May.

oakiecokie said:
UlsterCitizen said:
LoveCity said:
Doesn't matter if Silva lost his form does it? Isn't the vote around January when he was still magic?
That was the Football Writers Award (I think), they used to have their dinner on the night of the league cup final

No I`m certain its the PFA whose awards were held on the night after the League Cup.
The FWA is sometime in May.
You could be correct, I just remember one being held on the night of the league cup.
The FWA is on the 5th May 2012

city 'til i cry said:
Kompany should be on it. Rooney should be on PFA penalty taker of the year and thats it, as for Parker what has he done this year?

I don't think parker should be in that list yaya should be. But talking to spurs fans they love him and say he's done amazing so he must be doing something right.

Van persi will win it and me hoping sergio gets young player

kompany and clint dempsey deserve to be on that list, drop parker and walker.

no kompany what the hell, no dempsey, demba ba, krul ??????????

just looked at the betting - van persie 1/7, silva/rooney 7/1.
young player - aguero 8/13, bale 10/3.

If Sergio doesn't win Young Player of the Year it's a fix.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.