Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Looks like they've had a few beers and let their guard down. Video looks like it's been done on the sneak? Snake in the ranks?

We have had a disgruntled member of our backroom staff recently move across to the dippers. Hopefully he has been removed from any WhattsApp group where this sort of stuff gets shared about.

There now saying money cant buy you class Haha stupid idiots bricking a teams bus doesn't make you class either you vile rats
They are the biggest set of fuckin hypocrites in football, faux outrage whenever they think they are being wronged but not an ounce of guilt over their many discretions over the years and no self awareness of what fuckin horrible vile ferrel c unts they are, fuck em karma is a wonderful thing!

Fuck me they’re insufferable twats.

How have we found a set of twats worse than the Rags?

We certainly have...and I am shocked at the lack of self awareness that the Cult followers have shown of late...they somehow twist everything to make themselves look like victims.....pathetic...Rags were eye wateringly arrogant during their era of domination.and were insufferable.but clearly successful .however, they do seem to have finally recognised a power shift..
Dippers not only on denial but t4ying to flip the story to make themselves the offendees.... fook off

They didn't sing about Sean Cox. I listened to the whole thing and not once was he mentioned.

The deluded Liverpool fan base so easily bruised , are in self righteous overdrive tonight . As someone said earlier , just like our "chums" from stretford they are a definite breed apart - offended by everything yet at the same time ashamed of absolutely nothing !! This time last week I had not long since finished watching them batter barca . I was genuinely impressed with their performance last Tuesday , it was a team effort that surely deserved to make them champions league winners . Well fuck em !! I hope Tottenham absolutely twat them on June 1st in Madrid and that everyone of their odious fan base who journeys over there , gets the shits for at least a week afterwards .
This
I cannot believe how ungracious they have been in defeat...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.