Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Ready to receive pelters about this but personally the "victims" thing doesn't sit well with me at all. Yes I abhor the sections of their support that bricked our bus and the way they got away with it. I hate how some of their fans made light of the fact that the European ban after Heysel severely impacted Everton without realising the parallels that tragedy had with Hillsborough. I hate how they stuck up for Luis Suarez and I hate how they expect everyone else buy into their self aggrandising.

However, the jokes about grieving, candles and victimhood are tapping into the fallout of the Hillsborough disaster and it genuinely baffles me how many people on here feel so at ease throwing those phrases about. Doubt our players really understand the full history of where the victims thing comes from in that song but I dont think it does us as fans, the club or the players any credit to see them singing it.

Liverpool are so easy to take the piss out of without having to go there. For me, those kinds of taunts should be filed alongside Munich chants.
Having visited Anfield a number of times since Hillsborough and been caught up in crushes caused by police and stewards, I say you are talking out of your arse. It's an harmless song and you sound like the scouser off Anfield Wrap who was tweeting in fury about disgraceful Wolves supporters pretending City had scored.

We, as a set of football fans, don't have one universal party line on this. No idea if it's still there but somebody a quip around "justice for the 96" earlier in this thread and I saw someone make a snide remark about Margaret Aspinall the other day. That's hardly paying the utmost respect is it.

Fucking hell mate.

Sort your Tena Lady out.

We, as a set of football fans, don't have one universal party line on this. No idea if it's still there but somebody a quip around "justice for the 96" earlier in this thread and I saw someone make a snide remark about Margaret Aspinall the other day. That's hardly paying the utmost respect is it.

No they didn't they said justice 97 taking the piss out of how many points loserpool got !

Beginning to feel more than a tad concerned about this clearly orchestrated onslaught against Us. Whipped up blind hatred and hysteria are a toxic and dangerous combination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.