Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Not being funny but all I can hear is
Something something streets
Sterling won the double

Then some banging of seat backs or whatever
And I can’t tell who anyone is and certainly not identify who is singing?
Looks more like a couple of the staff who start the singing and some players join in at "Sterling won the double...", mountain out of a molehill as per usual with Miserypool.

I foresee a strong "community" spirit developing at Wembley in August!

Seriously though, whoever filmed and shared it to get it into the public domain needs a bollocking, I've no problem with the singing but a private celebration should remain just that - private.

These days players have to be aware of what they are doing and posting on social media, it is an own goal as the shit stirring media can't wait to kick us as we know.

Personally as the players and staff were sat on the coach getting attacked by the scouse scum while their police stood back and watched I think they have every right to mock the fuckers. Trying to somehow link the song into Hillsborough and the Irish fellow that got attacked just shows how low the scousers will sink to claim the victim status. Every man jack and his dog knows it is nothing to do with any of that but Ramos injuring Salaha and them getting beat by Madrid.

They are going into over drive to try turn neutral against us. However they have seriously underestimated how much people detest the Scousers. This follows the story which is already looking like ending with Tariq Panja being sacked.

They are going into over drive to try turn neutral against us. However they have seriously underestimated how much people detest the Scousers. This follows the story which is already looking like ending with Tariq Panja being sacked.

Why is he getting sacked not heard anything about this. I saw his tweets earlier about asking us for comment yesterday etc?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.