Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Hutchymcfc, 14 May 2019.

1. flyer

flyer

How very dare you!!

2. I love a big drama!!!

3. super_city_si

super_city_si

I fucking love it. Scousers frothing at the mouth over this. Sorry, frothing at the mouth more than normal.

Last edited: 15 May 2019
  4. I'm Blue

I'm Blue

5. Cityfan1977

Cityfan1977

This is the text : All the way to Kiev, To end up in defeat, Crying in the stands, And battered on the streets, Kompany injured Salah, Victims of it all, Sterling won the double, The Scousers won f*** all, Allez, allez, allez x2

What is the problem I mean can you tell me , "battered on the streets" is that not because the Scousers are allways in some fight with the police and locals when they travel see Barcelona ? How can that have anything to do with Sean Cox who was attacked outsite Anfield ????
    I mean the only think classless about it was the song . It is Liverpool CL song and we have done fuck all in that so its stupid to sing it.
    Who wrote this was any one know ?

6. sky_blue

sky_blue

If the club or players apologize or back down in anyway, then the Shiekh should sell the club immediately. Fuck the scouse ****s. Finally a team in this godforsaken country has the balls to standup up to the vermins and call out the rat bastards. Fuck the lot of them. Keep the chants coming. In fact, let's get a few more started.

7. CtidBlueMooner

CtidBlueMooner

Wow just wow. I fully expect the Premier League to step in with a 2 point deduction before Saturday. Here's the thing, every line of the original version is factually correct. It specifically does not reference Sean Cox or 1989. Blues were singing it back in September at Cardiff, and in the last few mins at the AMEX on Sunday. The Media witchhunt just got cranked up to 11.

8. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

I’ll light a candle immediately.

Skip Donoghue likes this.
  9. Brightwells left peg

Brightwells left peg

Back in Blighty...just in time for Brexit
    Better light two

The 'offense-ometer' is showing a high reading .

10. fanakapan

fanakapan

Didnt these saintly scousers have something to do with Heysel and 39 dead Italians...

Just saying like......