Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

He even managed to get in on radio questioning why a team that had just won the league was even singing about Liverpool?

Shamelessly piggybacking on his brother's plight to score another partisan point.

What a shame he can't trade in his points for actual Premier League ones, eh?

I didn't see him in any of the papers or phoning up radio stations when Liverpool fans put 2 Barcelona hotel workers in hospital last month.

It wasn't clever to put it out there. But this one is a two day wonder, and I doubt many people care in any way about it. It'll be forgotten in no time.

It's beyond not clever, I would imagine whoever felt the need to record it and post it on social media is persona non grata at the club, if they still have a job.

You'd have to be a fucking moron to not know it was going to cause controversy, and if the players can't feel safe and like they have some privacy on a private jet filled only with club employees when the fuck are they going to get it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.