Players arriving at the Hilton Today

mekonmcfc said:
Lancet Fluke said:
mekonmcfc said:
Kompany is defo out

and Tevez was there, they all looked chilled.

hopefully Zab right back and Micah in the midlle with Kolo

I wouldn't bet on it, Mancini seems to have a fair bit of faith in Savic for some reason.

he must have some photos of Mancini !!!
I think the fact that he played fairly well vs Sporting might have something to do with it. Not to mention playing well outside of the miscommunication on the pass to Yaya in his previous appearance also. Just coz many slate him, doesn't mean he hasn't shown great improvement of late. I will not be surprised if he starts.

mekonmcfc said:
Lancet Fluke said:
mekonmcfc said:
Kompany is defo out

and Tevez was there, they all looked chilled.

hopefully Zab right back and Micah in the midlle with Kolo

I wouldn't bet on it, Mancini seems to have a fair bit of faith in Savic for some reason.

lubed up and ready to go? The thing is that Savic doesn't even look like he wants to be on the pitch at times so I'm ruling out blackmail on this one.

If Vinny is out then get Micah in the middle of that defence and either Zab or Milner covering at RB, don't let Savic anyway near the side.

Dax777 said:
mekonmcfc said:
Lancet Fluke said:

I think the fact that he played fairly well vs Sporting might have something to do with it. Not to mention playing well outside of the miscommunication on the pass to Yaya in his previous appearance also. Just coz many slate him, doesn't mean he hasn't shown great improvement of late. I will not be surprised if he starts.

Average against Sporting and average against Swansea. Drogba is a different proposition and I would worry that Savic would go back into full-on pant shitting mode as he did at Anfield and against Spurs.

I'm not keen on Savic playing this one but, too be honest, Micha and Kolo will both want to play on the right of centre, whereas Savic can play left and right.

I think we need Micha steaming up and down the wing tonight too.

Bottom line is it's a f***ing nightmare not having Vinnie and Joleon available.

Think Savic is bound to start.
Zabba is in the matchday squad. Not sure he'll get the nod though.

Just look at it this way. Even though he gets grief on here, Mancini obviously has faith in him.
I'm sure if he felt he was a liability to the team, he wouldn't get the start. Simples !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.