Players arriving at the Hilton Today

They will have stayed at The Malmaison last night, may well be having lunch at the Hilton.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
mekonmcfc said:
watched them get off the coach, was no Kompany,Lescott or AJ

hopefully Vince and Joleon were at the stadium having treatment

you do know Di Matteo reads Bluemoon don't you ? (but more importantly from a Chelsea tactical point of view ..... John Terry does as well )
John Terry can read?

They definatly stay at the Hilton 100% for this season. I believe they change hotels every season.

Every Saturday or Sunday before a home game at around 10ish you will always see Mancini and Platt having a coffee at the front of the Hilton Hotel. Usually at 11ish the whole team go for a stroll up Deansgate.

Think tonight's game could be the making or breaking of Savic

spacecadet said:
Savic will be fine. Makes far less cock ups than Sir Richard of Dunne and he was idolised on here.

Dunney got 4 (player of the year) in a row, Great servant to the club, I'd happily have him at Centre Back tonight, Savic nearly gives me a heart attack when he's near the ball!

Savic is already a very good passer of the ball- I think he has been unlucky that most of the games he has played VK has been out too. Kompany would have helped him along in my opinion. Centre back is a very hard position to play in the Premier League for a youngster.

Doesn't help that the lad often receives pressure passes from Lescott and the like either.

i called the back four correct, Mancini listened to me when i told him getting off the coach

thank me for the win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.