Players from other Premiership teams that would get in City's starting 11

Sanchez or Hazard. And I am sure of a couple of left backs who could replace Kolorav. But if he is reading this I don't want to ruin his confidence!

De Gea,
Azpilicueta,
Sanchez

Tho you can add Hazard and probably Matic to that if they get back to last season's form.

Def keep Hart for his HG status and organisational skills though I think Donut Dave is probably slightly better.

Coleman-no way. The likes of Sanchez and Sterling have him for dinner. Bellerin way better than him.

It's brilliant that this is genuinely difficult!

I can only think of Sanchez (instead of Navas). But then if everyone was fit I wouldn't have either of those in the starting XI ahead of KDB or Sterling.

I'm a huge fan of Joe Hart, so I wouldn't have De Gea or Courtois; not that much better than Joe anyway, if at all.

Possibly someone at left back? Not seen much of Azpilacueta, but he seems to be rated on here. Hazard on last season's form, but who would you drop? Wouldn't have him ahead of Silva that's for sure!

Are you on drugs? Martial, ffs! You seriously think he would get in our starting 11? In place of who exactly?
Tbh, Martial was more a squad addition behind Hazard, so yes I take your point. As for the drugs bit; judging by you OTT excitable reply, its you who comes across as a toothless crack-head.

No stress though fella, I'm understanding of your symptoms. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.