Players from other Premiership teams that would get in City's starting 11

Tbh, Martial was more a squad addition behind Hazard, so yes I take your point. As for the drugs bit; judging by you OTT excitable reply, its you who comes across as a toothless crack-head.

No stress though fella, I'm understanding of your symptoms. :-)

Ah, perhaps you should have mentioned him in a thread entitled 'Players from other premiership teams who would get in City's squad' instead of one that says 'Players from other premiership teams who would get in City's starting 11'
Easy mistake to make I suppose. Especially with all that crack knocking about. :-)

Ah, perhaps you should have mentioned him in a thread entitled 'Players from other premiership teams who would get in City's squad' instead of one that says 'Players from other premiership teams who would get in City's starting 11'
Easy mistake to make I suppose. Especially with all that crack knocking about. :-)
Perhaps I should have mentioned squad instead of first 11. Having said that perhaps you should get a life and stop boring everyone to death internet anorak self. You kind of illustrate all what is wrong with the internet.

Now let's put your pedantic rantings aside and get back to football. Jeez! :-)

Perhaps I should have mentioned squad instead of first 11. Having said that perhaps you should get a life and stop boring everyone to death internet anorak self. You kind of illustrate all what is wrong with the internet.

Now let's put your pedantic rantings aside and get back to football. Jeez! :-)

Thanks for pointing out what's wrong with the internet, I'd never have guessed it was me. Perhaps you shouldn't dish it out if you don't like getting it back.

And perhaps you shouldn't reply like a know it all internet bad ass when originally a simple detailed response would have sufficed. Drugs, ffs and the rest you came with, put it away fella it doesn't suit you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.