Silva 8
Aguero 6
Balotelli 8

Milner 6
De Jong -
Dzeko -
Zabaleta - 6??????

Care to explain yourself?

Yes, most of the chances Arsenal had came from hes side, he also stand risky in few situations where it could go wrong - talking bout those in the box.

Arse

Hart 9
Richards 7
Kompany 7
K.Toure 6
Zabaleta 9
Barry 9
Y.Toure 6.5
Nasri 7
Silva 6.5
Aguero 6.5
Balotelli 7

Hart 7.5

Richards 7
Kompany 8.5
Kolo 7.5
Zabaleta 8

Nasri 6.5
Barry 8
Yaya 6
Silva 7

Aguero 6.5
Balotelli 6.5

Hart 8

Richards 7
Kompany 8
Kolo 7
Zabaleta 9

Nasri 8
Barry 9
Yaya 6
Silva 7

Aguero 6
Balotelli 7

Hart 9 Some top class saves tonight from Joe in a tight game like that Joe stayed focus and when called on was top class.
Zabba 7 So unlucky not to have scored today had Walcott in his pocket.
Richards 7 Great going forward and solid in defence today I dont know why he cant get a game for England.
Kolo 7 A shock to see him in the team but what a great last minute tackle looked solid.
Kompany 7 As above lead the defence well tonight with Kolo.
Barry 7 stupid booking there were times in the match were I was thinking he is going to mistime a tackle and get sent off.
Yaya 6 Think he may need resting in the next game.
Nasri 6.5 Not too bad always seemed to be on the fringes. I want to see him play central in the next game.
Silva 8 the link up play was class took the goal well 6th for the season more to come.
Aguero 8 I dont know how he didnt score today. Was brave for the Silva goal to go in with Vermalen with the feet that high.
Mario 7.5 Good game was key in the goal he was so unlucky not to have scored today as well.

Anyone who was at the game wouldn't give Zabba anything less tham a 9. The guy was awesome

balkanno said:
Hart 8
Richards 8
Kompany 7
K.Toure 7
Zabaleta 6
Barry 8
Y.Toure 6
Nasri 5
Silva 8
Aguero 6
Balotelli 8

Milner 6
De Jong -
Dzeko -

lol! Zab was awesome today, should have scored too, was sat right behind his shot and jumped up as soon as he hit it, still dont know how it missed, looked in all the way!

Hart 8
Richards 8
Kompany 9
K.Toure 7
Zabaleta 8
Barry 9
Y.Toure 7
Nasri 7
Silva 7
Aguero 7
Balotelli 7

Kompany made a few interceptions/tackles/runs that reminded me of his fantastic ability, not having a go but for the last few months he's been playing well, but IMO he was awsome today, back to his best! Barry his re-invented normal self, whilst Micah and Zabba also put in above average performances. All the others played a part, and whats more important is no1 had a bad game, even Aguero(who IMO is a little out of sorts, maybe a lttle injury or even the weather may not suit him) worked really hard and on another day couldv'e got a couple!

Was just reading mark ogdens player ratings in the telegraph..

His opening line on Kompany was..Not the usual assured performance from the city captain..

He gave him a 6/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.