9 - Kompany
7 - Zaba

7 - Barry
7 - Yaya
8 - Nasri
8 - Silva

8 - Aguero
8 - Balotelli

Did people really think Richards was an 8? I thought he was poor yesterday and his defending almost cost us twice. Once he was turned easily and they almost scored and then he gave away that stupid free kick which almost led to the goal near the end that Hart saved well from. To add to that he messed up a pass when beating their man and getting to the byline and then poked the cross from Silva wide from 6 yards out.

Hart 8
Richards 5
Kolo 7
Kompany 7
Zab 8
Barry 9
Yaya 6
Silva 6
Nasri 8
Aguero 8
Balotelli 6

Hart - Unbeatable, shaping into one of the best in Europe... 9

Richards - Dealt with Gervinho well, but could have exploited the space Vermaelen left him in the first half... 8
Vinnie - Brilliant as per.. 8
Kolo - always seemed to beat Van Persie in the air from all goalkicks, played well... 8
Zaba - made Walcott look invisible, great game, shame he couldn't cap it with a goal.. 8

Yaya - carried the ball well, stamina is sometimes questionable though! 7.5
Barry - Brilliant game MOM for me.. 9
Nasri - much better than he was against le arse in the carling cup, good dribbling..8.5
Silva - Not his best game for us by his standards, but put in a shift - 7

Balotelli - good work for the goal, should have diverted Nasri's square ball in though.. 7.5
Sergio - Hopefully after a season in the PL he will finish those chances which he is making at the moment.. 8

leighton said:
Hart 9 Some top class saves tonight from Joe in a tight game like that Joe stayed focus and when called on was top class.
Zabba 7 So unlucky not to have scored today had Walcott in his pocket.
Richards 7 Great going forward and solid in defence today I dont know why he cant get a game for England.
Kolo 7 A shock to see him in the team but what a great last minute tackle looked solid.
Kompany 7 As above lead the defence well tonight with Kolo.
Barry 7 stupid booking there were times in the match were I was thinking he is going to mistime a tackle and get sent off.
Yaya 6 Think he may need resting in the next game.
Nasri 6.5 Not too bad always seemed to be on the fringes. I want to see him play central in the next game.
Silva 8 the link up play was class took the goal well 6th for the season more to come.
Aguero 8 I dont know how he didnt score today. Was brave for the Silva goal to go in with Vermalen with the feet that high.
Mario 7.5 Good game was key in the goal he was so unlucky not to have scored today as well.

Only one person in England who knows why Micah dosen't play for the national side and unfortunately he's the weirdo paid a king's ransom to pick the team. Anyway their loss.

When the Italian has gone Micah, that spot will be yours.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Did people really think Richards was an 8? I thought he was poor yesterday and his defending almost cost us twice. Once he was turned easily and they almost scored and then he gave away that stupid free kick which almost led to the goal near the end that Hart saved well from. To add to that he messed up a pass when beating their man and getting to the byline and then poked the cross from Silva wide from 6 yards out.

Hart 8
Richards 5
Kolo 7
Kompany 7
Zab 8
Barry 9
Yaya 6
Silva 6
Nasri 8
Aguero 8
Balotelli 6
He did brilliantly to surge to the byline and pull that ball back in the first place and was probably still recovering from that effort when he gave away that last minute free-kick.

Micah was outstanding again - although he just keeps on getting knocks and little injuries.

don't know what game whoever did sky's ratings was watching <a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/football/user_ratings/0,19768,11065_3458918,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/football/user_ ... 18,00.html</a>

Zabaleta and Barry both receiving 6

Hart 9
Richards 8
Kompany 9
K.Toure 8
Zabaleta 9
Barry 8
Y.Toure 8
Nasri 7
Silva 8
Aguero 8
Balotelli 7

de jong 7
milner 7
dzeko 6...... credit to the defense for keeping the hottest striker at bay. something not many other teams have done. solid yesterday- i was well pleased!

balkanno said:
Hart 8
Richards 8
Kompany 7
K.Toure 7
Zabaleta 6
Barry 8
Y.Toure 6
Nasri 5
Silva 8
Aguero 6
Balotelli 8

Milner 6
De Jong -
Dzeko -

Proof that drinking and posting on a forum is a bad combination...zabba was at least an 8 and there was no way silva was joint best player on the pitch yesterday, got the goal but not his usual high standard. Anyone who went would agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.