Players reportedly tell Pep to stop "tinkering"

What is concerning is that I do not think anyone, including Pep, has any idea of what our strongest team is this season.

In previous seasons there was little doubt about the best players in at least 9 positions.

However I thought that Pep got the team and tactics spot on at Spurs.
I'll bite, I would go with this at the moment.
--------------Ederson
walker, fernie, laporte,zinchenko
bernie-------kdb--------foden
mahrez------aguero------jesus

or

---------------ederson
walker,fernie,laporte,zinchenko
-----------------rodri
bernie-------kdb--------foden
---------aguero-----jesus

That's my take it in it too. Manchester City beating Real Madrid at this stage of it? No chance if they can help it. We would have to hammer them and take it out of their hands, which we cant do

I think we have more chance of beating them at this stage than later on in the competition.

Are there stats about Pep's tinkering last season which was one of the most successful by any English team ever? Without such stats to compare it's a bit pointless to speculate.

I'm sure there was a lot of tinkering last season too as we had plenty of injuries, were participating in all competitions and had to rotate heavily.

I'ld be more interested in watching a horror vid of our 76 worse misses this season, I'ld probably need a very large bottle od something strong afterwards though.

He isn't, and both him and Pep have said as much, so those clamouring for it need to listen, our results this season are nothing to do with this red herring.

Its mainly to do with missing chances, we've created 50 in 2 games against spurs alone, and scored 2 goals and gained 1 point, its pathetic, that's not down to Pep, its totally down to the players on the pitch.

In football circles that's called the Keegan defence. Loved by fans discarded by most sane managers

Obvious press bullshit.

a) Press make up story of things said by players or manager which cannot be verified
b) Pep questioned about made up story at press conference
c) Pep denies any knowledge
d) Press re-iterate the lie and insinuate cover up / manager lying
e) Press also link current story with previous made up storys about Pep leaving etc

Its all BULLSHIT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.