Players season ratings

Clichy is woeful. Terrified in possession of the ball like its a hot potato. No end product in the final third. Average at defending. His only asset is he's quick. I think Kolarov may not be a world beater but he is far better than Clichy in defence and attack and is much more comfortable on the ball and better able to retain possession which is crucial.

Hart - 8 - Most consistent player along with Fernandinho.
Willy - 5 - Would be a 3 but for the cup final.

Zab - 4 - Just never got into it, fitness and form.
Sagna - 7 - Most consistent defender, lacking going forward but much needed reliability.
Kompany - 6 - Played well when fit, showed his importance yet again.
Mangala - 6 - When he gets a run together he shows his ability, but always prone to errors.
Otamendi - 6 - Did pretty well for first season and in a poorly organised team, rash decisions and some shockingly bad moments though.
Demichelis - 3 - Past it, got a soft spot for him but shouldn't have been around this season.
Kolarov - 2 - Wank
Clichy - 6 - Similar to Sagna, but with a few more iffy moments.

Fernando - 6 - Grew into the season, same score as Clichy, limited player, generally played well, a few iffy moments.
Fernaninho - 8 - Player of the season
Toure - 5 - Attitude and fitness not there, still showed his ability at times
Delph - 4 - Meh, maybe with a run of games and injury he'd be a bit more settled

Navas - 6 - Just lets himself down at the key moments, but still made a valuable contribution
Sterling - 5 - Started off well, then just faded. Fresh start next season.
Silva - 5 - No where near his best, still a quality player. Playing through pain maybe, but we'd have been better off just letting him recover.
Nasri - NA
KDB - 8 - Important goals, ruthless at the key moments. Needs to maybe be more involved in the general play more often to really step up to next level.

Bony - 2 - Wank
Kelechi - 8 - Young player of the season, desire and quality, if he'd been used more often in the middle period of the season i have no doubt we'd be significantly closer to Leicester.
Aguero - 7 - Clinical, but looked a bit jaded at times, especially in the CL never made an impact. Needs a rest i reckon.

Hart - 8 - Most consistent player along with Fernandinho.
Willy - 5 - Would be a 3 but for the cup final.

Zab - 4 - Just never got into it, fitness and form.
Sagna - 7 - Most consistent defender, lacking going forward but much needed reliability.
Kompany - 6 - Played well when fit, showed his importance yet again.
Mangala - 6 - When he gets a run together he shows his ability, but always prone to errors.
Otamendi - 6 - Did pretty well for first season and in a poorly organised team, rash decisions and some shockingly bad moments though.
Demichelis - 3 - Past it, got a soft spot for him but shouldn't have been around this season.
Kolarov - 2 - Wank
Clichy - 6 - Similar to Sagna, but with a few more iffy moments.

Fernando - 6 - Grew into the season, same score as Clichy, limited player, generally played well, a few iffy moments.
Fernaninho - 8 - Player of the season
Toure - 5 - Attitude and fitness not there, still showed his ability at times
Delph - 4 - Meh, maybe with a run of games and injury he'd be a bit more settled

Navas - 6 - Just lets himself down at the key moments, but still made a valuable contribution
Sterling - 5 - Started off well, then just faded. Fresh start next season.
Silva - 5 - No where near his best, still a quality player. Playing through pain maybe, but we'd have been better off just letting him recover.
Nasri - NA
KDB - 8 - Important goals, ruthless at the key moments. Needs to maybe be more involved in the general play more often to really step up to next level.

Bony - 2 - Wank
Kelechi - 8 - Young player of the season, desire and quality, if he'd been used more often in the middle period of the season i have no doubt we'd be significantly closer to Leicester.
Aguero - 7 - Clinical, but looked a bit jaded at times, especially in the CL never made an impact. Needs a rest i reckon.

Mangala....5....Mistake every game and still lies too far off an attacker.
Kolarov.....5.....Decent first half of the season,poor second.
Same as Sterling.
Rest pretty much spot on

this forum needs poll or rating option.
especially in post match thread.

and last but not least, please upgrade your server.
i hate to reload many times during peak hour, especially during match thread is active.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.