Players supposedly unhappy

Spot on! How’s about growing a pair of bollocks and knuckling down and win your place back if you’re not being picked for a start! Stones went up in my estimation apparently the club even suggested to him to move on but he said no and bided his time and won his place back. Take note Eric

Zinchenko did the same. I've always felt this way even when we were shit and our players weren't as good. Don't want to be here? Fuck off! Over the years we've lost Ya Ya, Tevez, Kompany, Zabba, David Silva and we're still winning trophies. Bernardo's got a cheek, he's had one good season since he's been here, the rest have been hit and miss. Same with Cancelo, although his good form hasn't lasted all season. Laporte? Good player but he also made mistakes in high profile games that cost us, then he got injured. Stones came in and excelled, that's football.

So go on, run off to a less physically demanding league, take the easier option, I'm in tears at their hardship.

How do you mean the Dzeko Tevez deals we have seen in the past

Well it could be argued those deals were undervalued, in relation to transfer fee, but we probably took a lesser price as we wanted to remove the player from the wage bill and create a position within the squad..

Zinchenko did the same. I've always felt this way even when we were shit and our players weren't as good. Don't want to be here? Fuck off! Over the years we've lost Ya Ya, Tevez, Kompany, Zabba, David Silva and we're still winning trophies. Bernardo's got a cheek, he's had one good season since he's been here, the rest have been hit and miss. Same with Cancelo, although his good form hasn't lasted all season. Laporte? Good player but he also made mistakes in high profile games that cost us, then he got injured. Stones came in and excelled, that's football.

So go on, run off to a less physically demanding league, take the easier option, I'm in tears at their hardship.
Lol

Is it Yiddish?
I think it is Scottish in origin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.