Players supposedly unhappy

Good. I’d be far more concerned if they were happy.

Being non-automatic starters and being almost in a B-team in the final quarter of the season should be infuriating for these lads. They should be angry and busting a gut to be part of the A-team. The thing is, apart from Gabriel Jesus who worked his socks off in this final quarter of the season, hardly any of these players played well and showed they wanted to play in that CL final.

Sterling did get in, based on what I have no idea, he has been abject since Liverpool away (which was arguably his only high quality game all season long!). If I was Jesus, or more importantly Fernaindho or Rodri, I wouldn’t be happy neither.

Laporte is a bit of a bellend from all accounts, thinks when he snaps his fingers people should jump. If he wants away then put a price tag on him and see if someone wants to pay it and his wages, or fight for your place like everyone else.

if they was happy i would be more concern ? players are never happy at not playing and watching from the bench
the premier league rule of 25 squads does not help. a top club like city have 20 odd world class players all demanding a place in the 11. maybe make clubs use more youth players and cut the squad to 20 players and the rest made up of youth players

Good. I’d be far more concerned if they were happy.

Being non-automatic starters and being almost in a B-team in the final quarter of the season should be infuriating for these lads. They should be angry and busting a gut to be part of the A-team. The thing is, apart from Gabriel Jesus who worked his socks off in this final quarter of the season, hardly any of these players played well and showed they wanted to play in that CL final.

Sterling did get in, based on what I have no idea, he has been abject since Liverpool away (which was arguably his only high quality game all season long!). If I was Jesus, or more importantly Fernaindho or Rodri, I wouldn’t be happy neither.
Jesus.... really? He for me is just not up to it, not City's standard. He spends most of his time sat on his arse arms out appealing to the referee, he'd go down well at the Swamp, he's a typical rag. Him and Garcia are two I'd jettison in a jiffy.

EDIT: Oh and I wouldn't miss Sterling if he were to go too.

Jesus.... really? He for me is just not up to it, not City's standard. He spends most of his time sat on his arse arms out appealing to the referee, he'd go down well at the Swamp, he's a typical rag. Him and Garcia are two I'd jettison in a jiffy.

EDIT: Oh and I wouldn't miss Sterling if he were to go too.
Well Garcia has gone, but Jesus a typical rag? Harsh to say the least.

Laporte is a bit of a bellend from all accounts, thinks when he snaps his fingers people should jump. If he wants away then put a price tag on him and see if someone wants to pay it and his wages, or fight for your place like everyone else.
Do you work for a national newspaper, talk sport or sky?
"all accounts" suggests loads of people have stories to tell about him but I really doubt that. He looked happy recently to me and he`s getting a shit load of dosh and games.
I think the only players who are unhappy are the ones being let go by the club.

If anyone is happy after the loss I would be very surprised..Pep has totally delivered trophies to these guys, and someone will always be unhappy for not playing in a final..the players who missed out then have to go and prove themselves to be in the next final..to be honest I believe we are almost punching above our weight, and that is down to Pep.Winning the PL and Carabao without a recognised striker was genius. Two more years of Pep and then who?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.