Players that frustrate you and why

Paulmcfc2703 said:
My main 3

Barry - Has no pace and brings fuck all to the team.

Milner - Played on the wing (Mancinis doing) and struggles to impact a game. If he isn't played in the middle AJ should start.

Hart - Awful distribution and it hasn't improved all season. Can't see a pass to save his life

20sbc07 said:
Boateng - He's shit, Lazy, can't pass, can't tackle and cant really do anything.

Dzeko - Worst ball control I've seen, He is basically a white adebayor with a worse first touch.

De Jong - Dosn't know how to pass the ball forward. At his last club he was a cretive attacking midfielder, he's completely lost that.

This is quite possibly the most ridiculous sentence I've ever read. De Jong isn't in the team to be creative, he's there to protect the back four and retrieve the ball. He's does this with so much efficiency and is possibly the best player in Europe in his position.

nevilletogoater-in said:
20sbc07 said:
Boateng - He's shit, Lazy, can't pass, can't tackle and cant really do anything.

Dzeko - Worst ball control I've seen, He is basically a white adebayor with a worse first touch.

De Jong - Dosn't know how to pass the ball forward. At his last club he was a cretive attacking midfielder, he's completely lost that.

This is quite possibly the most ridiculous sentence I've ever read. De Jong isn't in the team to be creative, he's there to protect the back four and retrieve the ball. He's does this with so much efficiency and is possibly the best player in Europe in his position.

We bought a creative midfielder we didnt buy a defensive midfielder, We now have a defensive midfielder who will not pass the ball forward its back to defence everytime slowing down our attack and causing problems.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGQRjLwj-Xk[/youtube]
Thats the De Jong we need, 100x better than the De Jong we have. Its frustrating he has that ability and dosn't show it anymore.

Yaya - signed as an average holding midfielder/ centre half in a world class team. Played as a creative midfielder behind front man. Has no creativity, turn of pace, & has no impact on the game.

Kalarov - No pace, or bottle i.e. yesterdays feeble attempt at marking Luiz

Joe Hart distribution
Micah concentration
Boateng concentration
Milner poor crossing
AJ poor crossing
SWP poor crossing
Silva needs to shoot more
Tevez needs to pass more
Jo needs ability and bottle
Dzeko needs time and first touch
Balo needs a ticket to Milan. No strike that needs composure
Nigel needs to be allowed forward on ocassion
Kolarov aprt from stopping crosses needs to cross earlier himself
Zaba stop the stupid booking challenges
Yaya stop looking knackered when you are not

Yaya Toure- Clearly can run quickly when he wants to but most of the time either can't be arsed or is too knackered from a previous 10 second burst 15 minutes before to bother. His anticipation is piss poor too.

He's the most frustrating player in the team. His ability to avoid the ball is amazing. Huge chunks of games pass him by as he jogs about aimlessly.

Micah concentration
Boateng too slow
Milner poor crossing
AJ frustrates me he should be trying to a great left winger
SWP poor crossing one trick
Silva doesnt carry the ball into the area needs to shoot more
Tevez nothing frustrates me about Tevez
Jo out of his depth
Dzeko needs time ,not up to pace and to nice
Balo everything!
Nigel needs to pass forward
Kolarov aprt from stopping crosses needs to cross earlier himself
Zaba nothing
Yaya stop looking knackered when you are not

Joe- Goal kicks are awful, gives possession back to opposition straight away or he waits till every man is back in position. DEFINITION OF FRUSTRATING as surely everybody can see this, but nothing is done about it?

Yaya- As a commentator put it not so long ago ''carrying an invisible refrigerator on his back'' No idea where he uses his energy, but its certainly not on the pitch!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.