Players that frustrate you and why

Silva - great player, huge talent - but please go for goal yourself more often instead of automatically looking to make the pass

Tevez- see above and do the opposite

nevilletogoater-in said:
20sbc07 said:
Boateng - He's shit, Lazy, can't pass, can't tackle and cant really do anything.

Dzeko - Worst ball control I've seen, He is basically a white adebayor with a worse first touch.

De Jong - Dosn't know how to pass the ball forward. At his last club he was a cretive attacking midfielder, he's completely lost that.

This is quite possibly the most ridiculous sentence I've ever read. De Jong isn't in the team to be creative, he's there to protect the back four and retrieve the ball. He's does this with so much efficiency and is possibly the best player in Europe in his position.

Sorry but you are wrong, he used to sit in the middle and pick out passes to the front ranks,go and watch him Holland v England in a friendly ,all day long . It was the position he had always played. It has been stifled out of him and is a crying shame , when I first saw him play he reminded me of one of my heroes Gerry Gow, a player who could mix it up ,tough tackler and could play a bit. A player that City fans did not realise they`d missed until he was gone. We are crying out for this sort of player ,and he is in our ranks. Shocking.

Yaya when he goes round hugging and patting the opposition players on the back when they are substituted... Concentrate on your own fuckin game!!

mansour's tow ropes said:
Yaya when he goes round hugging and patting the opposition players on the back when they are substituted... Concentrate on your own fuckin game!!
Lol!!!<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:48 pm --<br /><br />
masterwig said:
Yaya Toure- Clearly can run quickly when he wants to but most of the time either can't be arsed or is too knackered from a previous 10 second burst 15 minutes before to bother. His anticipation is piss poor too.

He's the most frustrating player in the team. His ability to avoid the ball is amazing. Huge chunks of games pass him by as he jogs about aimlessly.

Lol!!! I have defended unfair attacks on Yaya, but this part is true. The aimless jogging is quite annoying. But he makes it up with good offensive input. However he was poor offensively yesterday. Should have been subbed after 60 minutes.

Tevez running around in circles with the ball until he finds Silva.

Yaya being so fucking big that he takes up half the screen when I see games on tv. Can't stop looking at him waddling round the pitch.

not just down to the Chelsea game but MICAH RICHARDS. Gives away fouls in silly situations for fun. You are pushing him to nowhere, you do not need to knock him over because he is stood with the ball.

I have too much love for Richards though. Go on son, change this aspect of your game and become the future solid RB of our club.

sjsctid said:
Yaya- As a commentator put it not so long ago ''carrying an invisible refrigerator on his back'' No idea where he uses his energy, but its certainly not on the pitch!

That is a classic quote, describes the guy perfectly.

He is really good when he wants to be, I guess thats the problem we are going to have with all these superstars we keep buying.

I think thats why Richards is becoming more loved by the day because he has heart for the club. Even though he is thick as 2 short planks.

Silva - Run with the ball more rather than passing so early all the time.

Dzeko - Stop losing it everytime you get it.

Yaya - Dont turn backwards everytime you get the ball.

Lescott - Stop passing to Kompany EVERYTIME you get the ball

Barry - Stop fouling people on the edge of the box using crude shoulder barges.

Milner - Stop being shit.

barry -runs like he has got chewing gum on the bottom of his boots to slow and ponderous,
yaya toure neverv wins a header and for his size he should win most headers also never got the energy to track back its like he has got his wagepack in his back pocket but always looks quick and energetic when he has the ball.
kolarov cant pass cant cross he has got a rocket shot but rarely shoots acurately and hes poor at defending never stops or blocks crosses coming into the box.
richards been playing well but if you watch him closely always drifts into the centre back position and then when he out of position teams attack down the side where he should be exsposing the defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.