Players That May Be Sold

Barry will probably be offered a short contract on reduced wages. Milner is replaceable.
Can see dzeko, kolo, lescott, leaving. Kolarov, Milner, if they want out or good offers come in.

According to Chris Bailey Maicon is out of favour. City pay him 55k p/w and probably he wants to leave so...?

bapi said:
According to Chris Bailey Maicon is out of favour. City pay him 55k p/w and probably he wants to leave so...?

Didn't we match his Inter wages which are closer to £100k/week? A badly thought out signing, can understand why he wanted a third right-back with Micah always injured but why not someone younger? Maicon has been a constant crock and is now 'out of favour'. I remember we were strongly linked with Matias Rodriguez who is supposed to be one of the best right-backs in South America, whatever happened with that?

At least one a MLS/Middle Eastern/Brazilian team might give us our money back for Maicon.

bapi said:

Brilliant.....

That fucking summer shambles trolley dash winds me up more amd more each passing day.

sergiokun said:
Think Lescott and Mario will be the first out maybe Kolarov

All saleable and easily replaceable.

I can see quite a dramatic squad overhaul over the next couple of seasons,obviously especially if(when) a new manager arrives.

FantasyIreland said:
sergiokun said:
Think Lescott and Mario will be the first out maybe Kolarov

All saleable and easily replaceable.

I can see quite a dramatic squad overhaul over the next couple of seasons,obviously especially if(when) a new manager arrives.

Indeed.
Mancini on SSN just now saying we won't be selling anyone this Jan anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.