Players That May Be Sold

we do need a big clearout.

january should be to sell as many as possible and then bring in 2 first teamers.

Obviously all those who bloat the wage bill will be gone. The real question is are we going to sell current squad players? Ones that come to mind are Barry, Lescott, Milner, Kolorav, Tevez, Dzeko, or Ballotelli. I can see some of these players leaving for whatever reason, age, not enough game time, etc. Tevez could leave when his contract expires, Dzeko or Balo could be sold to raise funds for whatever buys we are going to make. Barry could be getting too old, though last year he was instrumental for us winning the league. Milner and Kolorav could decied they want more game time and leave. Lescott is the least likely to leave, he's the perfect backup to Nastasić.

All in all(too long didn't read) it's obvious who's going to leave, if they just bloat the wage bill, however it is difficult to tell who will leave if they are active squad players.

I would sell:

1. Sinclair
2. Garcia
3. Dzeko - lovely guy but just doesn't contribute enough for me.
4. Kolo
5. rest of the deadwood...santa cruz, bridge etc

...maybe Balo not sure yet same reason for Edin.

Would buy:

1. De Rossi
2. Huntelaar - get him on the cheap. deadly poacher.
3. Neymar

greasedupdeafguy said:
M.Johnson
Ibrahim
Santa Cruz
Bridge
Nimely
Wright
Kolo Touré
McGivern
Scapuzzi

They will all definitely leave, freeing up a big chunk of wages.

Dzeko
Lescott
Sinclair
Kolarov
Pantilimon
Balotelli
Boyata

Not saying all these will leave but Dzeko is almost certain to leave. Sinclair, Boyata, Pants and Kolarov may want more playing time so I could see each of them leaving. I think Lescott will stay as a squad player but if a good offer comes in you never know. Then theres Balotelli personally im hoping we get a big money offer from someone like PSG and we can get rid but Mancini loves so you just don't know.

Isco
Bale
Benat
De Rossi
Vidal
Falcao
Fellaini
Are the names we should be looking at

Very insightful list - no one could see those names coming.................

-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:40 am --

brian the blue said:
cordonbleu said:
The latest rumour.
Balo is reported as excited by his potential transfer to AC Milan in Jan. The deal is initially on loan until June with an option to buy at the end of season.

No way would City ever agree to this. Surely we're not that stupid.

I think we must be - we bought him in the first place..................

-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:41 am --

ped said:
dont get the nasri bashing,he is twice the player milner is ,ps i think milners a good player as well,

Nasri is a pansy - its official.......................<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:42 am --<br /><br />
Stoned Rose said:
Sinclair for Al Tarabtt anyone?

er,no. one show pony for another.................

yatesy94 said:
I would sell:

1. Sinclair
2. Garcia
4. Kolo

Would buy:

1. De Rossi
3. Neymar

FOR THE LAST TIME - ITS A FU##ING CENTRE BACK WE NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANY1aBLUE said:
yatesy94 said:
I would sell:

1. Sinclair
2. Garcia
4. Kolo

Would buy:

1. De Rossi
3. Neymar

FOR THE LAST TIME - ITS A FU##ING CENTRE BACK WE NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up with Kompany Lescott Nastasic and Richards? IT'S F**KING WINGERS WE NEED.

citytill1die84 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
yatesy94 said:
I would sell:

1. Sinclair
2. Garcia
4. Kolo

Would buy:

1. De Rossi
3. Neymar

What's up with Kompany Lescott Nastasic and Richards? IT'S F**KING WINGERS WE NEED.

+1

Selling a player you bought 4 months before is a sign of a seriously fucked up club.

All of the new arrivals should be given a chance to make it.

moomba said:
Selling a player you bought 4 months before is a sign of a seriously fucked up club.

All of the new arrivals should be given a chance to make it.

They have and prove how shit they are....selling ballo sinclair send guidetti and rodwell on loan and get isco and ddr..this is what we fuck neeed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.