Players that no City fan could hate!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tameside Tom said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I never really liked Dunne and i think Ali B is the most overrated player in our history so thats fucked that up a bit

So wrong it's not even funny.

Sorry mate your going to have to explain who died and made you the god on opinions???

Its not funny because i wasnt trying to be funny so fuck off
Very few things make me laugh out loud but that post did!

danburge82 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tameside Tom said:

Sorry mate your going to have to explain who died and made you the god on opinions???

Very few things make me laugh out loud but that post did!

It's good when people are easily amused :)

Seven pages of nominations and yet not once has the great Jim Tolmie been mentioned.

Thankfully we can belated fix this!!

More seriously - with all those lists in circulation, Andy May should have made it in there somewhere.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:26 pm --<br /><br />..and honourable mentions should also go to Tricky Ricky Holden and, in the spirit of the earlier Paddy Roche contribution, step up Massimo Taibi - your time in our midst was short but your legendary status is assured.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tameside Tom said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I never really liked Dunne and i think Ali B is the most overrated player in our history so thats fucked that up a bit

That's good cos you were n't even close to funny. Ali B overated ? I'll assume you were n't there. Tom obviously was. Why don't you go and attention seek elsewhere, alternativley, stop talking bollox.

InvisibleMan6 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tameside Tom said:

That's good cos you were n't even close to funny. Ali B overated ? I'll assume you were n't there. Tom obviously was. Why don't you go and attention seek elsewhere, alternativley, stop talking bollox.

Cheers mate :)

king Colin B
diving Lee
backheel Law
Buzzer
Oaks
|Doyle
Booth
Book
TColeman
Richards
SWP
Pardoe
Kinky
Hartford
Hart
Foe
Goatie
Corrigan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.