Players that no City fan could hate!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Who are the players that every City fan loves?

Dunney
The Goat
Kinky
SWP
Silva
Ali B
Zab
Super Kev

I never really liked Dunne and i think Ali B is the most overrated player in our history so thats fucked that up a bit
Ali B overrated????????? Get real you moron!!!!

OABAAB said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Who are the players that every City fan loves?

Dunney
The Goat
Kinky
SWP
Silva
Ali B
Zab
Super Kev

I never really liked Dunne and i think Ali B is the most overrated player in our history so thats fucked that up a bit

Obviously never went to a live game when Ali B ruled the pitch...was at the Wednesday game at Hillsborough when Ali controlled the match like I ve never seen ANYONE playing for any team before or since. Pure gold we killed them 2-6, shouting ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI and waving our hands up and down like in worship - fantastic.....one of my favourite football memories, thanks ALI B....just in case hes reading ;)

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
OABAAB said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Obviously never went to a live game when Ali B ruled the pitch...was at the Wednesday game at Hillsborough when Ali controlled the match like I ve never seen ANYONE playing for any team before or since. Pure gold we killed them 2-6, shouting ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI and waving our hands up and down like in worship - fantastic.....one of my favourite football memories, thanks ALI B....just in case hes reading ;)

Yes i did and if either of you had bothered to actually read this whole thread you would see what i wrote afterwards and the fact that i didnt say he was overrated because in the real world he wasnt, but if you listen to a City fan Messi could only dream of being as good, thats what i ment and i did explain in great detail afterwards so FUCK YOU BOTH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.