Players to take the knee on “specific moments” this season

Will no longer be carried out in the Premier League....

Misleading jim .Not every game , they will on certain dates though

Instead, the captains of the league's 20 clubs have agreed to use specific moments during the campaign to take the knee "to amplify the message that racism has no place in football or society"

Instead, the captains of the league's 20 clubs have agreed to use specific moments during the campaign to take the knee "to amplify the message that racism has no place in football or society"
I quoted the tweet, didn’t bother reading the article as I'm at work.

Selective use makes sense.

Probably a sensible decision. It’d run its cause.
These folks ended up on their knees after running their course.
DishonestHeavenlyKodiakbear-max-1mb.gif

Seems performative and unnecessary at a time when I’d prefer elite athletes to be focused on the job. Good that they’re getting rid, albeit steadily. Flip the coin, shake hands and get in with it. Any other delay detracts from the warm up and condition of the player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.