Players want Mancini out - The Sun (Bullsh*t)

Re: Players want Mancini out - The Sun

If it is indeed normal club policy for substituted players to be allowed to leave the ground early then whoever was responsible for drawing up that particular policy needs a great big fucking boot up the arse.

This is the one bit of the whole story that actually concerns me as it hints that the manager has lost any semblance of control over his players. No manager would ever allow such a policy at his club, so either Toure openly flouted the manager's wishes or the manager isn't even the person responsible for dictating what his players can or can't do anymore. Either way, it's a sorry state of affairs.

Assuming Toure wasn't rushing off to some sort of family emergency, he should have been firmly disciplined for ditching his teammates like that and dropped for at least the Wolves game. But then Barry, Hart and Johnson should have been as well.

Whether you believe The Sun or not, there are undoubtedly a few things goings on that have a worrying whiff of the players being the ones calling the shots.

Whether it's bullshit or not(which it probably is...no it definitely is),do any of you seriously think we will win the league with Mancini in charge? Not a chance! 3rd or 4th maybe but thats as far as he'll take us.

Ah well, here we go! Talkshite are now onto it....fucking laughing stock. Mind you, I don't read the Sun, and never will so fuck them. Mind you, they wouldn't do this with Bacon Face would they. Is it just me, or are they trying to unsettle the team before we play the Rags? Tell you what, don't do too many conspiracy theories, but it stinks to me.

malg said:
Ah well, here we go! Talkshite are now onto it....fucking laughing stock. Mind you, I don't read the Sun, and never will so fuck them. Mind you, they wouldn't do this with Bacon Face would they. Is it just me, or are they trying to unsettle the team before we play the Rags? Tell you what, don't do too many conspiracy theories, but it stinks to me.
why is it so hard to believe there's some truth in this? Sounds like the Man U fans when alot of papers claimed Rooney wanted to leave, they just laughed it off, until he released a statement. It could be that players agents brief the media, there has been simply too many stories about the mancini vs players problems

nimrod said:
Wow !
If true it shows some of us who cant stand Mancini's management were vindicated in our beliefs

Does it?

How many times have players got rid of a manager and then gone on to be part of a winning side?

Hardly ever. Hundreds of times players have got rife of a manager, and then gone on to blame the next manager because they aren't good enough.

The media are still after us and the wolves result is perfect for them to make the club unstable. Mancini in.

The problem with Mancini's authority is that the players who'd been moaning about him were categorically told towards the end of last season that he was out at the end of the season. Then, when Plan A (i.e. Mourinho) fell through, they were told he was in.

Now you can ignore the deluded ramblings of mental cases like Ireland but clearly Tevez (and others) has a problem with him. The problem is when does a bit of creative tension become an insurmountable problem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.