Players want Mancini out - The Sun (Bullsh*t)

Re: Players want Mancini out - The Sun

Players will moan about any manager if they are out of the team.

I find these player disputes to be quite encouraging. After all its frequently claimed that the players are only at City for the money

moomba said:
nimrod said:
Wow !
If true it shows some of us who cant stand Mancini's management were vindicated in our beliefs

Does it?

How many times have players got rid of a manager and then gone on to be part of a winning side?

Hardly ever. Hundreds of times players have got rife of a manager, and then gone on to blame the next manager because they aren't good enough.
I think back to Ron Saunders in 1974, who was the archetypal "disciplinarian" type of manager. We sacked him after a player revolt and he went on to have a very successful career. Mind you, we also did well under the respected Tony Book.

cibaman said:
I find these player disputes to be quite encouraging. After all its frequently claimed that the players are only at City for the money
let me guess...it shows they care?

Ducky_ said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3205348/Man-City-stars-want-Mancini-axed.html

MANCHESTER CITY players want Roberto Mancini booted out... NOW.

Many of City's multi-millionaire under- achievers believe they will never challenge for the Premier League title with the Italian in charge.

And SunSport has been told some are guessing among themselves when Mancini - whose side are fourth in the Premier League, eight points adrift of leaders Chelsea - could be sacked.

City suffered a shock 2-1 defeat at Wolves on Saturday during which Emmanuel Adebayor had an on-pitch row with Vincent Kompany.

A City source said: "There is hardly a player in the dressing room who has any time for Mancini. The place is a complete mess.

"There are times when he tries to be a hard man but no one takes any notice.

"Team spirit is falling apart because there is no respect for the manager and some players are even guessing when he could go.

"They don't know who they want in, they just want Mancini out."

Another source confirmed: "The players don't like his confrontational style.

"They're also baffled by him tactcially - for example, they couldn't understand why he brought on defender Pablo Zabaletta for Emmanuel Adebayor instead of striker Jo at Wolves on Saturday."

Yaya Toure and James Milner had a bust-up in the tunnel during last Sunday's 3-0 defeat by Arsenal.

Toure's agent Dimitri Seluk says his client is angry at what he believes is a lack of winning mentality at City.

Seluk said: "Yaya thinks there are some players, perhaps mostly those who have been there for a long time, who think that fourth place is already a big position that it is good enough to 'not lose' rather than to always win."

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3205348/Man-City-stars-want-Mancini-axed.html#ixzz13zHbtqPx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z13zHbtqPx</a>

(Sorry if already posted)
Doing The Sun's work for them, eh mate? Rupert Murdoch and Sky will be very proud of you.

whatever happens needs to be sorted quick, the ownwers must come out and say he is staying or act quickly, we want any new to take stock well before the january window, my biggest moan about bob was he wasted last januarys window, we removed hughes at that time and it got us nowhere.we now know the reson was bob was on a 6 month deal and the owners did'nt want him splashing the cash. if we repeat this process i think it will take a simular route, well except we will finish top 4, still convinced of that.

this paper should'nt even be used for bog paper! next time i see that numpty custis I will verbally assault him, what a dickhead.

Some on hear can calculate Bobbys win% excluding friendlys since he arrived last year, see how it stacks up.

CTID

prima

Eccles Blue said:
Well, as it is The *** I now know that the players love Mancini because I always know that anything that toilet paper prints is the opposite of the truth!!

So well done Roberto, you have the greatest team and the least contentious dressing room in the Premiership because The *** told me!!
Sorry to tell you Ecclesblue but it's very true.... i was told this about a month ago !!!

its the sun!2weeks ago we was going to win the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.