Players we should have got

Farzyy

Ive been thinking, after our transfer window business if baffles me at who we bought.
Sinclair...? We dont play with wingers even if we did we should have bought Ben Arfa in my opinion

Garcia, looks ok so far but why not Tiote Felliani or Dembele?

Just questions I keep asking myself, does anyone else think this?

easy with hindsight , but .....

dembele, cazorla and vertonghen for me.

always thought jermaine defoe would score a shit load of goals for us , and would be awesome option from the bench. or even starting against weaker opposition.

Ben Arfa not for me. If we were going to splash £15m+ on a fast winger/attacking midfielder, I'd want one that is consistent. We should've gone for Reus imo. For all I know we may have.
As for Tiote? No thanks. Don't really rate him at all. Fellaini, while good as a DM, is clearly twice as good in an advanced role for me. Would be a waste playing him farther back. Dembele is more of a CM than DM, and I think that's what Mancini wanted, a defensive midfielder who knows his job and is going to be as solid as possible.

Few players have the defensive graft that Mancini requires of them for his system to work. I'm going to wait for the honeymoon to end for a lot of these players because I do believe it will.

I still think Garcia will be a good signing - he is still adapting

I couldn't understand the Sinclair / Maicon signings - Rodwell has looked Ok if he can cut out the sillies will be a good Barry replacement.

We may pay the price for letting our rivals get RVP and Hazard but we can't sign everyone.

Thought at the time arse went in for him thast Carzola was a snip and would have give us that extra ooption to cover Silva and nasri - would have been a better option than SS.

If we had a good window in summer we wouldn't need Jan but if rumours are true we are still looking to do business.

Tevez is getting pushed down the pecking order so wouldn't surprise me if he looks to move, Balo will be nowhere near the team the way he is going so he may look to go if offers come in.

I hope Milner gets more games in the middle - him and Barry together was the best we have played this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.