Players we should have got

Sinclair hardly even makes our bench. To say we should have gotten Ben Arfa, Cazorla, whomever like that wasn't realistic

Cazorla & Vertongen = 26 Million Pound only and they can improve the team alot but City ended up spending 56 Million Pound without any improvement so far !

I will have Milner ahead of Garcia or Rodwell anyday of the week, Vertongen ahead of Nastasic, while Sinclair is good addition for the U21 squad.

Ox-Chamberlain, RVP and Vermaelen, then we really could have called them our feeder club.

Mata or Cazorla instead of Nasri last year.
I'd say Reus instead of Sinclair but regulations probably would've prevented such a move. Although could've been instead of Maicon.
Garcia will come good so no problems there, nor with Nastasic given that he replaced Savic and is only nineteen.
Little bit gutted we didn't manage to get Verratti. Hope we can get someone similar (Clasie?) at a snip.

No regrets in not signing any of the names mentioned in this thread. There is still plenty of talent that our scouts are looking at.

What about Asamoah left footed midfielder got pace and strength playing great for Juventus ?

1 or 2 from dembele, cazorla and feillaini. Instead we got rodwell and sinclair, wonderfull

Mata for Nasri at same money
Falcao for Balotelli
I would have broke the bank for an unhappy fabregas
We only need two quality signings not quantity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.