Players we should have got

itisrising said:
bluemcr said:
James rodriguez from porto is a real talent not sure what his value is

Would cost 20 million I think but yeah he is a great talent.
Roughly same price as isco and a similar age not sure who is better tho

bluemcr said:
itisrising said:
bluemcr said:

Roughly same price as isco and a similar age not sure who is better tho

They are both great. Both have great potential and would be an upgrade.

Harlequin said:
Tevez City said:
Hazard is better than Mata.

Currently that's not true. Hazard certainly has the potential to be the better player outright but based on current form Mata's shading it.

Mata and Cazorla have been fantastic so far this year. Missed a trick on both of them. Hopefully we won't end up doing the same with players like Benat and Isco (hint, hint).

This is Hazard first season and he already have 9 assists,2 goals in the League comparing to 5 assists and 4 goals for Mata.

The way Hazard keeps the ball and run past players is second to none but Messi.

Tevez City said:
Harlequin said:
Tevez City said:

Currently that's not true. Hazard certainly has the potential to be the better player outright but based on current form Mata's shading it.

Mata and Cazorla have been fantastic so far this year. Missed a trick on both of them. Hopefully we won't end up doing the same with players like Benat and Isco (hint, hint).

This is Hazard first season and he already have 9 assists,2 goals in the League comparing to 5 assists and 4 goals for Mata.

They're both quality but based on current form Mata is the more influential player for Chelsea at the moment. He's involved in the build up for almost all their goals as well as dictating the way they play. Pure ranking based on stats for assists/goals is not the best way to assess a players value to their team. I know you're a massive fan of Hazard though so may be hard to convince you otherwise.

Jano ananidze looks a promising kid apparrently us and host of other clubs are after him gonna be a star for sure hope he is on TBs books!

itisrising said:
bluemcr said:

United were quoted £30million for him apparently which seemed to scare them off. Porto will not sell cheap, never do, so he'd cost... but as shown with Hazard if the player is really as good as said then sometimes maybe that big investment is worth it. I suspect we may be willing to pay bigger transfer fees again but offer much lower basic wages than before. Barry is apparently going to have to take a big pay-cut if he wants a new contract.

LoveCity said:
itisrising said:
bluemcr said:

United were quoted £30million for him apparently which seemed to scare them off. Porto will not sell cheap, never do, so he'd cost... but as shown with Hazard if the player is really as good as said then sometimes maybe that big investment is worth it. I suspect we may be willing to pay bigger transfer fees again but offer much lower basic wages than before. Barry is apparently going to have to take a big pay-cut if he wants a new contract.
If a player is of that quality i hope we do pay the fee, think the wage structure that soriano is trying to bring in is only gonna help us in the long run. There will be none these players hoping to cash in only ones who wanna play there hearts out for man city!

Tevez City said:
Harlequin said:
Tevez City said:

Where are you getting your false stats from?

Mata is presently the best playing footballer in the league. And Hazzard us not even 2nd. They both have 5 assists in the league. Where in heavens did you get 9?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.