Players we should have got

AIQ88 said:
g180aj said:
imagine having Mata, silva and Cazorla as a 3 behind Aguero with Javi martinez and Yaya behind them........
Only way to get near real barça or Bayer midfield
Mata and Carzolla were such easy and obvious buys, that it beggars belief that we fukked it up. Both were ready to leae for England, both were not being highly recruited by anyone, and we were hot on the heels of someone in their position.

It saddens me when I watch either one of them play :(

Mata is now the best player in the league. I guess those of us who cried we missed one when we got Nasri instead of him, can now comfortably say it: Yeah! It we were right. We missed a trick on that one. Watch Carzolla be the best player in the league next season. :(

Dax777 said:
AIQ88 said:
g180aj said:
imagine having Mata, silva and Cazorla as a 3 behind Aguero with Javi martinez and Yaya behind them........
Mata and Carzolla were such easy and obvious buys, that it beggars belief that we fukked it up. Both were ready to leae for England, both were not being highly recruited by anyone, and we were hot on the heels of someone in their position.

Mata is now the best player in the league. I guess those of us who cried we missed one when we got Nasri instead of him, can now comfortably say it: Yeah! It we were right. We missed a trick on that one. Watch Carzolla be the best player in the league next season. :(
yup, except I think (hope) Silva will bounce back and hit form. However, he hasn't looked the same player for us since the first half of last season. When he's on fire, I rate him higher than Mata.

Dax777 said:
AIQ88 said:
g180aj said:

Wow, that ones up for debate . I'm with Del Bosque . Give me Silva over Mata/Carzola any day

We should have bought Falcao from FC Porto, and why would he go to Atletico Madrid?

As for our recent transfers, Rodwell isn't a bad signing but Fellaini would have been awesome, Yaya is getting near thirty and we need to look for his successor soon. Fellaini's presence and strength alone resemble Yaya plus he has shown promising form for Everton this season.

Garcia is a solid signing, can't fault it. Sinclair, well I don't know what we were thinking there. Firstly, we don't play with wingers. Secondly, SS is mediocre at best (for our squad). We can say that we should have got Hazard but I think we should look to someone who we can still get relatively soon, say Gotze (might as well have a go). If not Gotze than Reus, but he just moved to Dortmund so that's unlikely. James Rodriguez from FC Porto has potential to be something a bit special, not sure if he will though.

Maicon isn't the smartest buy Mancini has ever done. We have Zabaleta and Richards (all be it they are all injured now) would have prefered some Italian full back who is just a beast at defending and who we can bring on for the last 20 minutes of a match to ensure we get the victory.

Overall, I think Mancini just wanted to do something in the market rather than just buy one or two players, but I feel we left it too late.

Dax777 said:
AIQ88 said:
g180aj said:

9 games, Dax. It's been 9 games.

dref619 said:
Dax777 said:
AIQ88 said:

Wow, that ones up for debate . I'm with Del Bosque . Give me Silva over Mata/Carzola any day

Hazard is better than Mata.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:32 pm --<br /><br />[bigimg]http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gp/154693579.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QRevFbQpaTrwGkEIGdUX4wH2dTxA5V4b%2b4iXmpTOyTpR[/bigimg]

Shaqiri only cost Bayern less than 10 Million Pound :)

Tevez City said:
Hazard is better than Mata.

Currently that's not true. Hazard certainly has the potential to be the better player outright but based on current form Mata's shading it.

Mata and Cazorla have been fantastic so far this year. Missed a trick on both of them. Hopefully we won't end up doing the same with players like Benat and Isco (hint, hint).

alky313 said:
Dax777 said:
AIQ88 said:

9 games, Dax. It's been 9 games.
That didn't stop anyone from proclaiming Silva as the best last year...

Shaqiri would be great. Either Mata or Hazard would help us tremendously. I don't see why we got Nasri and didn't get Mata. Mata is twice the player Nasri is and costs the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.