Players who might improve us

Our obvious weakness is CM/CML position. We had Gundogan. Pep plays there usually Kovacic, sometimes Bernardo. If Pep plays his beloved Bernardo only from time to time on a position, it means its not his best position. Kovacic has been good. But he wont improve his offensive output. He is great carrying the ball up the pitch, but in comparison to the best level lacks a bit of vision and execution of through balls.

Gundogan esque transfer would improve us. But I struggle for any obvious choices, especially realistic ones. Return of Ilkay wont happen. De Jong wont happen + at this point its a bit suspicious he has not set the world on fire in Barcelona. Barella extended his contract with Inter. Musiala is great but he would be rather a KDB replacement.

Valverde, Kroos, Bellingham, Pedri, Gavi out of the picture. One area we cannot challenge Real or Barcelona as of yet is their pull on players.

Not convinced with Ruben Neves, Lobotka or Bruno Guimares (hes rather 6 though, aint he).

I like Merino or Parejo, but seen very little of them.

Conclusion: i do not know WHO ffs!

Both but his Mrs might not be too keen on the idea.
She said she missed Manchester a few months ago, I kid you not.

Ilkay Gundogan's wife Sara 'missing' Manchester after 'big shock' of Barcelona transfer as she admits she grew to love life in England following 'horrible food' rant​

Manchester CityBarcelonaIlkay GundoganLaLigaPremier League
Ilkay Gundogan's wife Sara has admitted that she "misses" life in Manchester after the player's "shock" transfer to Barcelona last summer.

His highlights looks decent, but there is just some off. Can't put my fingers on it now. But a maybe-no for me.

Technique feels labored...

Dare I say the way he runs (not as fast though) and his movement in and out of trouble is very Yaya Toure?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.