Players who might improve us

I’d sign Toney and let Alvarez go. We need to learn to play to Haaland’s strengths and that means a similar understoody
60 odd goals in two seasons would say we are doing alright with playing to Haaland's strengths. Toney is nowhere near.
If anything, our second striker should be the opposite to Erling so that if Plan A isn't working we have an alternative option.

60 odd goals in two seasons would say we are doing alright with playing to Haaland's strengths. Toney is nowhere near.
If anything, our second striker should be the opposite to Erling so that if Plan A isn't working we have an alternative option.
not that i think Toney is the option. I'd still build the team to load as much ammo from all angles to Haaland, if hes not working a similiar profile could work. Swap them out for form/luck rather than have everyone switch up to a false 9 for example and change all the press triggers/coverage etc.

a slight adjustment in the 9 rather than a tactical overhaul from A to Plan B.

Watched the Euros, was a bit dull, those i expected to play well did and put their prices up, but no one stood up and said get me, it was pretty much the same in the Americas, with one exception, Richard Rios, utd are now sniffing around him. He is the Colombia DM he had a better tournament than Bruno, so at 1/5th the price and 1/5th the wage utd are sniffing. He is nothing like Rodri more of a Fernandinho, we should take the gamble and ride the wave, because this lad will keep us on our seat edge.

Watched the Euros, was a bit dull, those i expected to play well did and put their prices up, but no one stood up and said get me, it was pretty much the same in the Americas, with one exception, Richard Rios, utd are now sniffing around him. He is the Colombia DM he had a better tournament than Bruno, so at 1/5th the price and 1/5th the wage utd are sniffing. He is nothing like Rodri more of a Fernandinho, we should take the gamble and ride the wave, because this lad will keep us on our seat edge.
I thought the euros were the worst I’ve seen in a long time . I watched the goals from euro 2016 and it was way better .

I doubt this one, we havent even been linked.

Have a feeling that board is waiting for something, maybe lawsuit answer?
yeah not the thread for links just players we should look at

Players getting back, they wont give a fuck about the 115 case during planning.

I’d sign Toney and let Alvarez go. We need to learn to play to Haaland’s strengths and that means a similar understoody

There is no chance Toney is moving to a club to play second fiddle at this stage.

He's coming up 29 too. I would probably question his ambition if he was knowingly coming somewhere to sit on the bench when he's capable of proving himself as the main man in a good team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.