Players who might improve us

There is no chance Toney is moving to a club to play second fiddle at this stage.

He's coming up 29 too. I would probably question his ambition if he was knowingly coming somewhere to sit on the bench when he's capable of proving himself as the main man in a good team.
So now a 28-29y BRENTFORD player would turn down a chance to join the perhaps best team in the world if his not the main man. I've heard it all!

So now a 28-29y BRENTFORD player would turn down a chance to join the perhaps best team in the world if his not the main man. I've heard it all!

Depending on his options

Not every player wants to join the best team in the world when they're almost certainly gonna play second fiddle, especially if there may be offers elsewhere for similar dough.

Players have opted for other clubs over us before.

Watched mitoma terrorise Ben White on Saturday not seen really anyone do that. Think he would start wide left for us he's that good only issue his his injury record.

He's a great player to watch, I just find his decision making in the final third let him down too often. Considering his age those are things you'd expect him to have ironed out now. Considering he's 27 and we've got Doku who is 22 and Savinho who is 20 I wouldn't imagine he'd be on our radar. Looking forward to the Arsenal game in a few weeks. We weren't in the best of form when we played them last season, but reckon we'll really tear into them with hopefully a fully fit squad when it comes to it.

Tbh is anyone in the premier league upto our standard as we often struggle to find premier league players .
Honestly think you're doing our club a slight disservice here (unintentionally).

Personally I think there's a lot of talented players in the league, that if you took them and put them into our team, they'd be able to perform at an extremely high level.

The coaching and training is 2nd to none, the team culture and atmosphere too, the backroom staff, the medical team etc etc. It's all set up to get the absolute best out of all of our players.

I'm not saying any player with talent could do it (Kalvin Phillips) but I think there's a lot that could. Maybe not key player level, but to perform as an important part of the team and squad.

Most of our squad were not superstars before they arrived.

I think the reason we don't do much shopping in the league is value for money, rather than the players not being good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.