Players who might improve us

There's a reason why he plays for Middlesbrough instead of Real or Barca. He's absolutely brainless. One of the best dribblers in the world, but doesn't see what's happening around. Ryan Sessegnon is much, much better than him at 17 yo.

Sessengon is overrated. People think he is brilliant because he is young and English. The way Fulham play, anyone can look good. Mitrovic looks like Luis Suarez is their team because of the way they are attacking. Adama is far better than sessengon and plays is a defensive team where he is playing off scraps.

Celtics Kieran Tierney could be our answer to Liverpool's Robertson.

Dominating at Celtic and still has his best years ahead of him. Could have a good future for us and become a good future LB.

I was thinking about this the other day. Mendy and tierney competing for the left back spot and then move Delph back into midfield to rotate and as a useful utility player to replace Yaya

I see you are going Championship. I like it. And I like both players. Big Adama Traore fan.

If Adama was half as good at the rest of football as he is at dribbling/carrying the ball he'd be playing for Barca still and they'd never of had to buy Dembele. Kids a freak, dribbles like Hazard at the pace of Sane with the power of a prime Yaya then the final product of an Aaron Lennon.. its a shame.

If Adama was half as good at the rest of football as he is at dribbling/carrying the ball he'd be playing for Barca still and they'd never of had to buy Dembele. Kids a freak, dribbles like Hazard at the pace of Sane with the power of a prime Yaya then the final product of an Aaron Lennon.. its a shame.
I think at 22, I'm more inclined to look at a kid that dribbles like Hazard, at the pace of Sane with the power of prime Yaya, and I'll add the explosiveness of Sterling as potential gold. Regardless of his final pass or shot.

At worst, I'd have him on my bench and throw him on in the dying minutes of games we need to win. As he can create from nothing like no other.

Why isn't he at Barca? Obviously, because he lacks something... Decision making, passing touch, shooting touch. These are all improvable qualities. And because of how unplayable he is in what he is good at, he really doesn't have to be as good as an average player decision wise, to produce a greater impact.

Ronaldihno was on average a poor decision maker, yet his immense talent still made him one of the most productive players in his prime.

Adama could easily achieve similar, with marginal improvement in decision making.

I think at 22, I'm more inclined to look at a kid that dribbles like Hazard, at the pace of Sane with the power of prime Yaya, and I'll add the explosiveness of Sterling as potential gold. Regardless of his final pass or shot.

At worst, I'd have him on my bench and throw him on in the dying minutes of games we need to win. As he can create from nothing like no other.

Why isn't he at Barca? Obviously, because he lacks something... Decision making, passing touch, shooting touch. These are all improvable qualities. And because of how unplayable he is in what he is good at, he really doesn't have to be as good as an average player decision wise, to produce a greater impact.

Ronaldihno was on average a poor decision maker, yet his immense talent still made him one of the most productive players in his prime.

Adama could easily achieve similar, with marginal improvement in decision making.

Mate this is the biggest load of shite I’ve ever read on here. Traore is like a horse, quick and agile with no human intelligence.

He’ll spend the rest of his career at clubs with no ambition. There’s a reason his career path has went from Barca, to Villa, to Boro. At 22 he may have time to improve and maybe reach the heights of another relegation battling PL team but that’s all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.