Players who might improve us

Coutinho

Not sure he's ever been linked with us but could you imagine him playing for City?

I always hated it when he was on the ball for Liverpool against us as the majority of the times he would make something happen or score from outside the box!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
He scored 4 long range shots a season and did nothing the rest of the time. One of the most overrated players of the last 5 years.

He scored in 1 out of every 4 games on average if you look at his stats for Liverpool and a lot of assists, He's done the same for Barca too although it seems they aren't happy with his performances

We're jam-packed full of talent at attacking mid (Pep's favorite position). IMO, Coutinho is the last sort of talent we need.

IMO we absolutely need a world class DM - Fernandinho is coming near to the end of his career and we've no like-for-like cover. At all...

And at striker.... IMO, we're thin. Aguero is awesome... but at 30+-years old... how long can he maintain top form?

Jesus seems to be an able striker - but I'm not sold that he should be our first choice. Even if Jesus is destined for greatness in our side - we really need cover for him.
===
TL/DR - DM and Striker are our biggest needs IMO - Coutinho wouldn't add much to our side, as good as he is.
====
Edit - fullbacks are a source of concern too - Mendy, constantly injured and so far a huge defensive liability - Walker in a deep decline in form though I think he'll pull out of this.

Not sure he's ever been linked with us but could you imagine him playing for City?

I always hated it when he was on the ball for Liverpool against us as the majority of the times he would make something happen or score from outside the box!!!

Always flatters to deceive .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.