Players who might improve us

Koulibaly in CB position.

There are not many better CB out there.

De Laurentis is annoying though.

Final post on Angelino, I've talked him up, so I want to show people why:

I think it's best to compare him to Alexander Arnold, he basically dominates his flank and allows his winger complete freedom to overlap or underlap.

I know videos usually show the "Best" of a player, but I think it really highlights his passing range, and he has a good amount of assists, but PSV squander even more than that, he creates so much he is the "Highest Rated Defender" in the Eredivisie, I mean out of all defensive positions (atleast according to Whoscored)

Link above shows how he compares to Arnold (I understand different leagues) and him in team of the season

I think it's best to compare him to Alexander Arnold, he basically dominates his flank and allows his winger complete freedom to overlap or underlap.

I know videos usually show the "Best" of a player, but I think it really highlights his passing range, and he has a good amount of assists, but PSV squander even more than that, he creates so much he is the "Highest Rated Defender" in the Eredivisie, I mean out of all defensive positions (atleast according to Whoscored)

Link above shows how he compares to Arnold (I understand different leagues) and him in team of the season

Was there a team wide bonus deduction if he leads the team in assists?

Coz it sure did feel like a ton of those crosses were being missed on purpose. :)

Didn't see a whole lot of control technique and simple passing, so can't tell how good he'll be in a possession tree. But as far as crossing the ball is concerned, he is excellent. And his press-interception is also very good. City approved.

Saliba we have been linked so this probably should have it`s own thread Saliba is a young CB 18 so that means he would become Club trained eventually he is very highly rated, Arsenal have also approached him but St Etienne want to sell and loan back for a year, when i have watched him he has been rough and ready but his movement and touch does remind me of Kompany the midfielder, fairly comfortable on the ball and knows how to move his body to protect the ball

I've read that United are willing to let Alexis go and subsidise half his wage. Maybe could do a job here if Sane goes? I was against his signing last time we were in for him but would be funny if Pep could get something out of him with Utd paying him to do so.

I've read that United are willing to let Alexis go and subsidise half his wage. Maybe could do a job here if Sane goes? I was against his signing last time we were in for him but would be funny if Pep could get something out of him with Utd paying him to do so.
No chance. Hes finished at this level.

Re; Angelino, very good player and he has really done well to bounce back after we moved him on and he had a few difficult loan moves. With Zinchenko and Mendy he just doesn't fit.

Is he better than Mendy or Zinchenko ?

Is he better than Mendy or Zinchenko ?
Would allow Zinchenko to play midfield more often. Also not sure we should fully rely on Mendy being fit. Let's say he isnt, then we only have Zinchenko who can play LB, not sure I like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.