Players who might improve us

Apparently he wasn't in Lampard's plans & CFC are happy to let him go for £8m, as they have other options in front of him.

Arsenal sort their CB issue, CFC get £8m for a 32 year old who'd have been 4th/5th choice CB this season & Luiz gets first team football without having to move home & uproot his family... It seems everyone's a winner here.

I’d say everybody but Chelsea. In today’s market I think it’s well worth losing out on 8 million which is nothing really and putting a blow onto your rivals. If you want to be really sinister I’d let them think the deals done then pull out close enough to the deadline so they can’t find an alternative. They’re aiming to be direct rivals for very possibly the last champs league place, that signing aids Arsenal in that battle significantly and the winners gains a lot more than £8 million. I’d be fuming with that deal if I were a Chelsea fan.

I’d say everybody but Chelsea. In today’s market I think it’s well worth losing out on 8 million which is nothing really and putting a blow onto your rivals. If you want to be really sinister I’d let them think the deals done then pull out close enough to the deadline so they can’t find an alternative. They’re aiming to be direct rivals for very possibly the last champs league place, that signing aids Arsenal in that battle significantly and the winners gains a lot more than £8 million. I’d be fuming with that deal if I were a Chelsea fan.
Have you considered what Chelsea's dressing room would be like with a very pissed off, 4th/5th place CB Luiz in there?

As Pep said with Leroy, we want him to stay, but if he says he wants to leave, we'll allow him to leave for the right money as we don't want uncommitted players in our squad.

I'd imagine Chelsea would feel much the same way about Luiz. Why keep him there just to piss off Arsenal? I think once you start concentrating on others, more than yourself, you're on a very slippery slope.

Like I said previously, I think this deal will suit all parties beautifully, & as yet there hasn't been any reported protest marches with fans holding pitch forks & flaming torches, heading towards the Shed End. Somehow I doubt there will be any, any time soon either to be honest.

Another year or two and I'd love to see Sancho back. If he progresses as he is doing, we're looking at another Sterling. The two of them for the next 6 years would be unfair.

If he didn't have the City past that he had, *everyone* on here would be begging for City to sign Sancho.

If Sane goes, he's the one for me. Got him back at £100m.

He's a world class talent who is club trained and we can get him cheaper than anyone else. It's a fucking dream scenario.

He's a world class talent who is club trained and we can get him cheaper than anyone else. It's a fucking dream scenario.

Yep. He's fits astoundingly well. He can play anywhere across the front free, he's an exceptional dribbler, passer and finisher. He's totally used to our systems and styles, he can press and is fine working hard. Young, HG, club trained. And as you said, we'd get him significantly cheaper than anyone else. Man, we'd be ridiculous not to. He's arguably got a higher ceiling *in our system* than Sane has. Controversial statement that, but the system bit is important I think.

Yep. He's fits astoundingly well. He can play anywhere across the front free, he's an exceptional dribbler, passer and finisher. He's totally used to our systems and styles, he can press and is fine working hard. Young, HG, club trained. And as you said, we'd get him significantly cheaper than anyone else. Man, we'd be ridiculous not to. He's arguably got a higher ceiling *in our system* than Sane has. Controversial statement that, but the system bit is important I think.

Do you think Pep/City would sanction the money to bring him back? I think he'd join now knowing we could offer him a place in the XI.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.