Players who might improve us

Denis Zakaria at Mönchengladbach would definitely be a smart buy in my opinion as a backup to Rodri. A very quick and physical CDM who have also played CB, who'd offer something else to Rodders. He's definitely a bit raw at the moment and would need to work on some touches and short passes. But working with Pep he could have the potential to a Fernandinho esque ball winner.

If we continue playing 4231 and 3421 like we've done on numerous occasions this season, there's definitely a place for both him and Rodri in a future eleven. In a 4231 could play next to Rodri in a double pivot, and in the 3421 he could play as one of the CM's while Rodri plays RCB. Rodri as the deep lying playmaker, and Zakaria as the workhorse CDM, who would break up play like we desperately need as we get caught on counters.

We were also interested in him before he went to Mönchengladbach apparently:
https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2016/05/17/city-interested-in-young-boys-sensation-denis-zakaria-blick/

What about immobile from Lazio. Aged 29 still got 2-3 goid years. We’ve missed a tall striker ever since Edin left. It would offer something different
By the time he is all settled in, he'd have started dropping off his peak. Anyone over 25 is a poor buy for me. We need players with the potential of at a minimum 3 years at their peaks here.

https://bulinews.com/news/4402/arne-maier-wants-leave-hertha-this-month

Apparently wants out of Hertha in the jan window. What I've seen of him he's a deep lying playmaker with great passing, and has been touted as the "New Kroos". He's supposed to be one of the biggest talents in Germany, and is only one year older than Foden. Maybe he could be a backup to Rodders?
Fucking cracking idea, let's sign some kid from Hertha who wants to leave because he's not good enough to establish himself in the first team.

Fuck it I'm in, sign him up Pep and make @liluzivertisthegoat our chief scout.

Fucking cracking idea, let's sign some kid from Hertha who wants to leave because he's not good enough to establish himself in the first team.

Fuck it I'm in, sign him up Pep and make @liluzivertisthegoat our chief scout.
He's been injured for a while with a knee injury but has start every match when fit for a while. He says that he wants out because he's unsure of his starting place but every Hertha fan says that's BS. He just wants out and wants to join a bigger club to match his talents and aspiration.

By the way, it really shows that you don't follow football at all outside of City with your numerous brain dead comments. What are you even doing on the transfer forum if you're going to diss every talented young player in the world without even seeing them. Hell you'd probably even diss Aguero when we were linked to him if it was today you absolute moron

He's been injured for a while with a knee injury but has start every match when fit for a while. He says that he wants out because he's unsure of his starting place but every Hertha fan says that's BS. He just wants out and wants to join a bigger club to match his talents and aspiration.

By the way, it really shows that you don't follow football at all outside of City with your numerous brain dead comments. What are you even doing on the transfer forum if you're going to diss every talented young player in the world without even seeing them. Hell you'd probably even diss Aguero when we were linked to him if it was today you absolute moron
In the last week alone you mentioned 14 separate players (including Ben Fucking Foster); all of them were definitely wonderkids, generational talents, superstars, rough diamonds and god knows what else you claimed.

Feel free to bump this post in a year or two if they are what you claim, by that I mean all 14, as I've made comments on just 2, that's just 2. One who I've seen a good few times and the other who tells us himself he's scared he's not good enough for Hertha's first team and wants to leave. Happy to be proved wrong, but we all know I won't be and we all know you're just a Championship Manager nerdy bellend (oh and before you cry wolf, you started the insults).

Jarrod Bowen off to the hammers, reckon he will be a star in years to come. Would've liked us to have been in for him, about time we did a bit of shrewd business, but because he's playing in the championship, zero chance of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.