Players who might improve us

I rate him as well tbf. Can’t see us buying in the CDM position again though.
If Gundog leaves Phillips could be a cheap homegrown replacement, as we'd need a new backup to Rodri. Even though Gundogan signed a new deal I've seen sources saying that his future will be discussed at the end of the season

Willian on a free in the summer would be a cheap squad player for both wings.

Only mentioning him as an option if we need to spend big in other areas.

Willian on a free in the summer would be a cheap squad player for both wings.

Only mentioning him as an option if we need to spend big in other areas.
Decent shout but I hope not. The way I see it we only need to spend big on 2 positions; CB and winger. The Sane fee should cover a large chunk of our spending.

Decent shout but I hope not. The way I see it we only need to spend big on 2 positions; CB and winger. The Sane fee should cover a large chunk of our spending.

Still leaves us without a half-decent left-back and short on creativity in the midfield.

Apparently we're actively involved in battle for Sandro Tonali according to Italian reports, with Pep knowing both Brescia and Tonali well.

Other reports have said that the club is going to sit down and talk about Gundogan's future after the season (even though he signed a new deal recently). Would be be a great gundogan replacement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.