Players who might improve us

He is HG
City Legend
33 years old, which means he will accept being 2nd choice

& If the manager can energise him, he might regain his form.

Its hard for me to understand how Bravo is better choice than Joe.

He was kicked out by same manager when his stocks were not at it's best, but 10 times higher. He is third keeper at Burnley, he won't ever be 3rd and specially not 2nd at City.

Sometimes you really come with proposal out of your arse :D you know, just as me, it would never happen, but you still write them. Yesterday was bringing back Brahim Diaz for whatever money we get from Sane and now this. It's nonsensical, both of them.

He is HG
City Legend
33 years old, which means he will accept being 2nd choice

& If the manager can energise him, he might regain his form.

Its hard for me to understand how Bravo is better choice than Joe.

I love the lad but come on, he can't play football. An old school keeper with a high back line and very little ability playing out from the back is never going to be successful.

I love the lad but come on, he can't play football. An old school keeper with a high back line and very little ability playing out from the back is never going to be successful.

he was good keeper back in a day with some obvious problems. Football changed in the meantime and even him from the best days is average for modern day requirements. Plus even the qualities he had significantly declined. He was not good enough for Torino, West Ham and Burnley, yet he should be good enough for City. Nonsense.

he was good keeper back in a day with some obvious problems. Football changed in the meantime and even him from the best days is average for modern day requirements. Plus even the qualities he had significantly declined. He was not good enough for Torino, West Ham and Burnley, yet he should be good enough for City. Nonsense.
I don't think his qualities have declined, I think his confidence is shot to pieces. If he regains some stability and a run of games again, he'll be absolutely brilliant for someone. I feel for the lad, it's got to be tough. I know some will stupidly say well he's earned enough money to not give a shit, which is fair but it's also personal and professional pride which isn't nice of anybody, however much you've got in the bank.

I don't think his qualities have declined, I think his confidence is shot to pieces. If he regains some stability and a run of games again, he'll be absolutely brilliant for someone. I feel for the lad, it's got to be tough. I know some will stupidly say well he's earned enough money to not give a shit, which is fair but it's also personal and professional pride which isn't nice of anybody, however much you've got in the bank.

His quality declined, confidence being shot is one of the reasons. He had run of games in both Torino and West Ham. I guess he is finished at very top of the game. Guess he will have jobs as 2nd or third keeper at some clubs, but that's about it.

He was kicked out by same manager when his stocks were not at it's best, but 10 times higher. He is third keeper at Burnley, he won't ever be 3rd and specially not 2nd at City.

Sometimes you really come with proposal out of your arse :D you know, just as me, it would never happen, but you still write them. Yesterday was bringing back Brahim Diaz for whatever money we get from Sane and now this. It's nonsensical, both of them.

Do you know a goal keeper that concede goals from the 1st shot more than Bravo ?

Bravo is great in PK and has good passing ability, but I don't think he is better goal keeper than Joe.

His quality declined, confidence being shot is one of the reasons. He had run of games in both Torino and West Ham. I guess he is finished at very top of the game. Guess he will have jobs as 2nd or third keeper at some clubs, but that's about it.
You don't lose quality as such. He's not old enough to decline physically (e.g. David Silva), it's just a lack of consistency from moving clubs which hasn't allowed him time to rebuild his form, he's not suddenly turned into a poor player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.