Players who might improve us

We need a forward, someone capable of different positions. When Aguero leaves we won’t see an out and out striker in a Pep team. Pep may not be here of course...

Don't think Sarr is good enough personally and he doesn't score enough goals. He won't bring something different to the team to what we already have. Will he get in our side above Torres, Sterling, Mahrez? I would say he is nowhere near as good to displace any of these players.

Every team needs a focal point, we would be mad not to go for Haaland next season. My choice would be Cavani on a short term deal this season though.

I have a feeling we will go in for Messi again next summer with a view of playing him in the false 9 role.

Don't think Sarr is good enough personally and he doesn't score enough goals. He won't bring something different to the team to what we already have. Will he get in our side above Torres, Sterling, Mahrez? I would say he is nowhere near as good to displace any of these players.

Every team needs a focal point, we would be mad not to go for Haaland next season. My choice would be Cavani on a short term deal this season though.

I have a feeling we will go in for Messi again next summer with a view of playing him in the false 9 role.

pretty confident Messi will be announced as a City player in Jan for next season. This must be the reason why he have not got Aouar yet.

The sheer number of goals Son can score for us! And he can play in multiple positions.
How ungettable is he ?
We are still trying to negotiate with Napoli and ADL
We do love this game :P
Let's try with Levy and Spurs

A striker and there are loads of options. I genuinely think we should be in for Origi if Liv will sell to us. The other domestic options are really expensive. Son or Kane will be a kings ransom.

Rudiger straight swap for Stones, regardless of the mistakes or strengths of these two, actually getting on the pitch is their main failings

Should be scouting Hauge in Bodo/Glimt in Norway. Playing in the LW position in a 4-3-3 and does amazingly well. Assist and goal against Milan today. Bodo/Glimt are dominating the domestic league and play fantastic football, very similar to us. Take a look at the Milan - Bodo/Glimt highlights today. The first goal is a typical BG goal where Hauge finds a player in the box. Norway have amazing talents coming up which annoys me, being Swedish, although we have Isak and Kulusevski up and coming :)

Should be scouting Hauge in Bodo/Glimt in Norway. Playing in the LW position in a 4-3-3 and does amazingly well. Assist and goal against Milan today. Bodo/Glimt are dominating the domestic league and play fantastic football, very similar to us. Take a look at the Milan - Bodo/Glimt highlights today. The first goal is a typical BG goal where Hauge finds a player in the box. Norway have amazing talents coming up which annoys me, being Swedish, although we have Isak and Kulusevski up and coming :)
Söta bror. A norwegian playing for City would be fun. Hauge-Haaland-Bobb front 3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.