Players who might improve us

Ademola Lookman?

Given we don't want Angelino weaving his quality down our left flank......why not use him in a swap deal with this kid?

Ademola Lookman?

Given we don't want Angelino weaving his quality down our left flank......why not use him in a swap deal with this kid?
He's not good enough, got plenty chances to make first team at Everton despite no competition, and then failed to make it at Leipzig under a very competent manager, he's skilled and has plenty pace, but his only hope is he develops well at Fulham (chances slim) and then look elsewhere.

I know a lot of people dislike him but Neymar has 2 years left on his contract. Put in a bid next summer to test whether PSG would prefer money over him walking free (considering our bad relations).

He's not good enough, got plenty chances to make first team at Everton despite no competition, and then failed to make it at Leipzig under a very competent manager, he's skilled and has plenty pace, but his only hope is he develops well at Fulham (chances slim) and then look elsewhere.
Cheers,i haven't seen much of him,other than a few highlights where he looked fast and direct,and so i threw it out there.

Another great game from Oyazarbal tonight. Was linked for our Sane replacement but never happened. Would be a great addition. Goal scoring winger

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.